Taking my things?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking my things?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:45 am

Had a dream where I was meeting up with this girl (who later turned into a gay guy) about a project we were to do together. We were standing in the hallway around around some chairs and a bench. We were so excited as we started bouncing off ideas to each other. I turned to my left and noticed underneath the chair (like in grade school where the chairs have a basket underneath the chair for books/belongings) I saw what appeared to be my two books (one was green-for research) and the other was big and blue (I believe it has a little girl on it-like it was a book of fairy-tales?) Also I saw a McDonald's chicken box underneath (the box was warm, and on it, I remember seeing bread but nothing really on the sandwich). I kept thinking, "Are these my things?" These look like my things! I asked the girl, "IS THIS MY BOOK?" She said, "No these are mine." I just didn't believe her. Everything looked strangely familiar to me. I picked up all three items as she was talking to me and reading a newspaper. Then I felt badly (because she could be telling the truth) and then I put the items back underneath the chair. I was tempted to take the sandwich, because I hadn't eaten, but once again my conscience spoke to me! I walked on to my house.

I've been having strange dreams lately. what's up with this?
God bless
desiree thinking

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taking my things?

Post by unaday* on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:17 pm

This may sound werid but
Is there someone in your life that is in a place in life that you think that you should be now? Maybe wondering how did they get there and shouldn't I be there too??

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:28 pm

you are so funny woman of God!!
Not necessarily a place, but I feel as though since we were in the same "area" as far as concerning mates, that I shouldve had the opportunity as well atleast to know who mine was! Its kinda like when Abraham was praying for these groups of people to have children and he was still waiting on his child at the same time while remaining faithful to God, and Isaac STILL didn't come until YEARS later! He knew God had given him a promise, but seeing others get there's immediately mustve made him feel a little slighted. Understand what I mean? I'm generally happy for the girl that she received her closure, but I'm stepping out in faith too and haven't recieved mine! But, I don't know how long she's been waiting, and who knows, once I get mine things may turn out differently! Please pray for me and my anxiousness!
thanks alot
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:37 pm

Amen! it's funny I saw the mate thing but didn't say it! Yes her timing and your timing and her things and your things are designed differently- they may be similar in what you both were/are looking for (your vision of a mate seem to have similiar qualities due to the fact that you two were excitely bouncing ideas off of each other) but they are still different! I will pray for you. God's timing is not yours....
One thing that boggles me is the gay guy though...

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:20 pm

That's cool that you said that!! Yes, please pray (I don't want to be envious nor jealous!) I was wondering about that thing (the gay guy) too! Could it possibly be her motives are unholy or not right? I did feel like she was lying about "What she had" I guess just to make me feel sad that I hadn't "had mine" yet. God can show you people's motives in dreams!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top