A vision of myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A vision of myself

Post by Renee on Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:57 am

The Lord gave me a vision about 3 months ago. Everything around me was darkness and from above was a beam of light shining down on me and I seen myself with wings in back of me.

The second vision was like a fiery fernace in front of me. There was a brick wall supporting an open enterace and inside the entrance was nothing but flames. I didnt want to go into the flames nither did I want to go through the flames.

I have came to a conclusion that I have to go through the fire in order to be purified for my destiny and to be compaled meaning pushed into service as a Prophetess. I dont like the prossess but I'm willing to pay the price.

So I would love for a Rhema word, Revelation, Comformation, of these visions.

God bless,

Renee Martin

Renee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A vision of myself

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:50 pm

Exodus 23:20-23

Isaiah 32:17

Then will all your people be righteous
and they will possess the land forever.
They are the shoot I have planted,
the work of my hands,
for the display of my splendor.

Then the word of the LORD came to me: 6 "O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter does?" declares the LORD. "Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, O house of Israel. 7 If at any time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down and destroyed 8 and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned. 9 And if at another time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be built up and planted, 10 For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,"
declares the LORD.

But as for you, the LORD took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

Who has a claim against me that I must pay?
Everything under heaven belongs to me.

I know that you can do all things;
no plan of yours can be thwarted

You asked, 'Who is this that obscures my counsel without knowledge?'
Surely I spoke of things I did not understand,
things too wonderful for me to know.

4 "You said, 'Listen now, and I will speak;
I will question you,
and you shall answer me.'

5 My ears had heard of you
but now my eyes have seen you.

6 Therefore I despise myself
and repent in dust and ashes."

Will the one who contends with the Almighty correct him?
Let him who accuses God answer him!"

Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:57 pm

read also Isaiah 43:2

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze

Daniel 3:28

Then Nebuchadnezzar said, "Praise be to the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, who has sent his angel and rescued his servants! They trusted in him and defied the king's command and were willing to give up their lives rather than serve or worship any god except their own God.

Daniel 3:29

Therefore I decree that the people of any nation or language who say anything against the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego be cut into pieces and their houses be turned into piles of rubble, for no other god can save in this way."

Were the wings on you or was there an angel behind you.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:46 pm

First of all, I completely agree with usemeLord! The scripture that came up immediately in my heart for this vision is Isaiah 43:2, "When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee." Notice God did not say "if" you pass through the rivers and the fire! He said "when." We all are going to go through trials. However, I feel led to share something with you that God has recently revealed to me. It is NEVER God that sends the trials to us to perfect us for anything. James 1:13, "Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:" That word "tempted" here means "trial." Rather, it is the enemy who comes to steal the Word out of our hearts. When God speaks something to your heart by His Spirit or through His Word, or even through another anointed believer that word is going to be tried -- not by God, but by the enemy. I encourage you to look at the parable of the sower in Mark chapter 4. Jesus Himself said, (Mark 4:15) "And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts." You can see this exact thing in the life of Jesus. After he was baptized by John the Baptist and the Spirit of God descended on Him like a dove, he heard the Father say, "This is My beloved Son in Whom I am well pleased." (Matthew 3:17). Then the very next thing we see is that Jesus is in the desert being tested (or tried) by Satan. What does he do? He says, "If thou be the Son of God..." So, immediately Satan came to take the word out of Jesus' heart that He had just heard from His Father, "This is My beloved Son in whom I am well pleased." Of course, we know that Jesus won that battle. James, the Lord's brother, put it this way: James 1:2-4, "My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. 4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing." Notice that this didn't say that the trying of our faith increases our faith. If that were true everyone would have great faith because everyone goes through trials. But it does put our "patience" to work. Patience is the fruit of the Spirit that causes us to remain steady and be the same all the time...like God -- the same yesterday, today and forever. So my point is this...you may have to pass through the fire, but you can be comforted knowing that God will be with you, that you will go through unscaithed and unburned, AND have confidence in knowing that God did not send this trouble your way and that you are able to come out on the high side of victory. For God promised in His Word that He would never allow us to be tried beyond what we are able to bear. So if you think you can't bear anymore -- good news! You're way of escape is on the way! (1Corinthians 10:13, "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.") I hope this is a blessing to you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Renee on Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:25 pm

prasie God, Thank you. The wings are on my back.

Renee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top