ceiling leaking

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ceiling leaking

Post by seekingface09 on Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:25 am

Hope that you can help. I dreamed that I was walking through the house with my husband I was kind of fussing at him because the ceiling was about to fall in from the amount of rain. I could see brown spots and rain had started dripping through the ceiling, but I knew that if he didn't do something the whole ceiling would fall down. I remember walking to different parts in the house and I could see that in a minute the ceiling was going to come down on us because it was raining very hard. Please help. I just remember being frustated with my husband.

Thanks

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ceiling leaking

Post by lola21st on Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:59 pm

Just thoughts...

Do you feel like there are several things/issues that you and your husband haven't been handling, perhaps haven't discussed or resolved/fixed and you're frustrated that as the husband, he should be more proactive in handling it? Perhaps they've finally hit that breaking point where if they aren't dealt with soon, something is going to collapse? The brown spots (and leaking) make me think that something has been festering and perhaps resentment (damage) has set in?

Please pray on what's been said.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:32 pm

I got the exact same thing lola21st got! It sounds like you may be having some struggles in your marriage???

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:18 pm

Same thoughts as Lola and sprzano, You see the issues but you and/or him aren't dealing w/it?? Even though you see the issues, brought to his attention your waiting on him to fix/change regarding these issues??

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by delight68 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:54 am

Hi again, im a newbee, but these are my thoughts having gone through some marriage issues lately.

I agree with all thats been said, that there are some issues which maybe you probably have raised with your husband or not I dont know, but I believe this is challenging your security and fear issues, and that it maybe necessary to just allow the roof to collapse and to allow the rain of God to fall on you both, it might be uncomfortable for a while, but God will be able to rebuild the security/covering (roof) of your home the right way. You cannot force any changes and the more we try with our own controls, the problems become worse until they reach that breaking point, which I believe is where your at.

Hope this helps, as I said, this is somewhat based on what God has done with me recently and my marriage. So please pray about this.

delight68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seekingface09 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:32 pm

All of this is true. I am frustrated, I have spoken about some things. One thing I take heart in is found in Psalms 46. God told me to Be still and know that He is God. At this particular time in my life I know that I have to just stand. The entire book of Psalms 46 ministered to me. thanks for your prayers.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top