I Had a Baby Boy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Had a Baby Boy

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:31 am

Hello everyone! I would appreciate input on a dream I had the other night.

I dreamed that I had a baby and it was a boy. it had him a little early and it was a good thing because this baby was HUGE. If I had waited any longer to deliver him it would have been a difficult delivery because he would've been really huge! In the dream I loved this baby boy. I was preparing some food for him by hand. Then a guy was there that I knew in the dream and I asked him to hold the baby. They were so cute together that I went to get my camera to take their picture. The guy then said to me that now that I have this baby, he too wanted my picture. This was huge to me because before I had the baby he NEVER cared about having my picture. I remember I had my hair up in a pony tail, which for me is a very casual look, and I thought it was interesting that this was the picture he wanted of me.

Back to top Go down

Re: I Had a Baby Boy

Post by Change on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:37 am

well, speaking from experience...

this BABY you had is SOMETHING that you have BIRTHED into your life...was birthed into your life.

it's something you enjoy...it's something that takes up alot of your time/thoughts...being that baby was HUGE.

the FOOD is obviously representing the manner in which you nurture this baby...or just showing you that you DO nurture it.

the man i can only think of is someone in your life...it may not be a man at all, just a female person in your life that you either SHARE this baby/project/thing with or that you've tried to get them involved or you've shared with them this thing in your life in some way.

pray on this.

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:09 am

VERY accurate. What do you think about the guy wanting my picture now after having the baby, but never wanting it before?

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:36 am

all i can say is the *BabY*...thing in your life...has made this person see you in a different way now.

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:21 pm

Wow! That's exactly what I thought. Thanks! thumbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top