Please help with Interpretations -- Two dreams In one Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help with Interpretations -- Two dreams In one Night

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:25 am

Hello everyone! I had two dreams back to back on the same night. Usually when that happens the dreams are related to the same subject matter. I would love to hear any insight that anyone has to the dreams. Thanks for the help!

Dream # 1

I met up with an old friend of mine that I grew up with. Totally trusting him to know that I hate rides like roller coasters, etc. I went with him, or walked with him. The next thing I knew were were on the "Cliff Hanger" at Six Flags. Now in real life this is a ride I would NEVER get on because I hate the feeling of losing my stomach. Some people think it's a rush, but it is not to me. So we are on the Cliff Hanger, and we are falling straight down. I clung to my friend's arm for protection as tight as I could and screamed. When the ride was over, I told him that I had trusted him not to take me on such rides because he knows how I feel about them and yet he did it anyway. I asked him how he could put me through this.

Dream # 2

I was working at a job for my old boss, Keith. For some reason unbeknownst to me he believed that I was having an affair with another one of my old bosses, Wayne. I tried everything I knew to show him and tell him that I wasn't having this affair, but no matter what I did he wouldn't believe me. Finally one day he called me and wanted to talk. He told me he believed me now. I asked him why all of a sudden did he believe me now? That's when he revealed to me that when we had talked previously someone else (a guy named Randy that I used to work with) was also on the phone line listening to our conversation and Randy's presence there convinced my old boss, Keith, that something else was going on other thatn what I said was going on. But he told me that now it was just him and me on the line and he believed me.

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help with Interpretations -- Two dreams In one Night

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:03 am

Should not your piety be your confidence and your blameless ways your hope?

Job 4:6

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.
Psalm 32:7-9

Your servant will cross over the Jordan with the king for a short distance, but why should the king reward me in this way?[/size]

[size=12]2 Samuel 19:36

At this, the administrators and the satraps tried to find grounds for charges against Daniel in his conduct of government affairs, but they were unable to do so. They could find no corruption in him, because he was trustworthy and neither corrupt nor negligent.
Daniel -5

From there David went to Mizpah in Moab and said to the king of Moab, "Would you let my father and mother come and stay with you until I learn what God will do for me?" 4 So he left them with the king of Moab, and they stayed with him as long as David was in the stronghold.
5 But the prophet Gad said to David, "Do not stay in the stronghold. Go into the land of Judah." So David left and went to the forest of Hereth.

1Samuel22

When men have a dispute, they are to take it to court and the judges will decide the case, acquitting the innocent and condemning the guilty.
Deutoronomy25:1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:25 am

Thanks a bunch! These scriptures go right along with what God has already told me concerning this particular situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:30 am

By the way, I'm not quite grabbing hole of what 1 Samuel 22:4-5 is saying. Would you expound on how this relates? Somehow I'm missing it. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:17 am

it is a temporarly situation after the whole issue is resolved
the Lord will open the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:33 am

Oh how wonderful! Thank you bunches! God is so good. This goes right along with what God told me :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top