politics............

View previous topic View next topic Go down

politics............

Post by True Flight on Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:49 pm

God doesn't seem to give me dreams at the moment, until I have figured out the last one. Did anyone else go through that?

This dream was so fun, God just really put joy on my heart.
I'm sure it is lost in translation though..

I was at a baseball game.
There are only two playing the game.
They are both pitchers, one is batting and one pitching.
Palmera is the pitcher on the mound, He throws 2 pitches then walks to the batter and whispers in his ear.
He drops the ball, so the batter has to run to first. (this is the rule in baseball).
Palmera throws him out.
Then the batter is now going to pitch to Palmera. He makes fun of Palmeras arm saying things like "This is what its like to have real power in your arm" and "No weak arm like you"

All the time this is happening the crowed is laughing at them and having a grand ole time.

Palmera is wore out and cant pitch the ninth.

The 2 are then disciplined by someone I cant see. (for messing around/not being serious about the game)
The voice says "This is what you get for being Fascist/Marxist"

The discipline they had to do was like a snowball fight, and there was an electrical panel involved that got hit by snowballs.

I heard 2 guys talking about the pitchers, They said something about him being a Fascist.

Then I saw Obama's face, The crowd was laughing at him. I heard 2 people making fun of him.

Next scene, we went and got in a military helicopter to film a movie.
There's 2 choppers, I'm told to get in one with a guy named (cant remember but started wit an A)
I sit by the door so I can film and I'm told that is dangerous hold on.
We fly around low for awhile.
We come to a check point, we are told (Good job destroying all those tanks)
We laugh because we didn't destroy anything, or film anything.

As I woke up the feeling changed to, We are laughing at our political party's and the President as there doing bad things behind the scenes.

I looked up Palmera, and dint get much. A town in Cicilie, a city in Columbia and a revolutionary on trial.
I know the pictures are the Democrats and Palmera is the Republicans.

Anybody got a clue.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: politics............

Post by usemeLord on Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:17 am

I have the same feeling about not getting more dreams until I figure out the last. I was just thinking about that the other morning when I woke up again with no dreams I could remember. As for the dream no interpretation except to pray for our leaders that they would receive GODLY wisdom and that the plans of the enemy against United States be bound and not come to fruition and that God's Glorious Plans be made manifest to his elect. Thank You Father in Jesus name.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:37 am

I feel this dream is giving you some great insight into what God is doing with the 2 political parties right now, as well as the way He views the situation. It's showing the whole thing that we just went through with the Democrats being so harsh concerning President Bush and basically saying he didn't do much right. But God is saying that He is disciplining both sides, because neither side has done things His way. BUT here is the thing that I find exciting. Everyone is laughing at the the pitchers and President Obama. I feel like this is God's heart concerning politicians and their "answers" that don't include God at all! This goes right along with a vision I had at the end of last year -- where God was playing the politiicians like a chess game. He was moving things where He wanted them to be. They were mere pawns in the hand of God. The Word of God says that He raises up leaders and puts other leaders down. As we pray for our nation and our leaders, I believe God is laughing knowing full well that he is in control through the prayers of His people and will have His perfect way. There is soooo much victory in this dream! Hallelujah!

The second part of the dream is interesting...flying around in a military hellicopter. We are the army of the Lord! When I see hellicopters and airplanes in dreams they seem to symbolize life in the Spirit. So this is God's work and we're along for the ride via prayer, etc. Also, God does nothing without a witness. It looks like you are a witness for God in this dream. It looks like you're along for the ride to do "filming" -- or record the work of God. There is some danger involved and you are told to "hold on." But, you were completely safe during the flight! The filming seems like it could be firsthand observation of what God is doing. And it seems as though things were accomplished, although you didn't have to do any work. The battle is the Lord's and you are along for the ride. It seems like God is giving you a specific assignment to be praying for our nation's leaders and God is going to allow you to watch it all firsthand from His standpoint in the Spirit! So I would definitely expect God to show you more concerning our nation in dreams. Does any of that minister to your heart?

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:07 am

It sounds right on.
I couldn't figure out the last part but that sits well with me.
I have always had the ability to sit on the side line, gather large amounts of unrelated information, Then put it all together and see the big picture.
I don't even think about this stuff it just comes to me.
I have always felt its a bit of a supernatural gift.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:08 am

Oh and Thanks for the help. :cmere:

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:29 am

Sponsored content