Loveable bunch of kids

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loveable bunch of kids

Post by  on Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:06 pm

Dreamt of 3 children, can't remember much but that their antics were so much i fell in love with them, taught them a lot, don't know who their mother was. The last statement i made to the youngest one (a little girl of about 4) is that "you guys are soooo lovable", she stopped, said "i know" AND MOVED ON.

Still remember them with a smile, am used to dreaming about babies, what can this mean.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loveable bunch of kids

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:11 pm

I wonder if you will come into three different kinds of things/opportunites/responsibilities in the future that will be so rewarding/and you'll "fall in love" with them so to speak?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:39 am

Is there anything that you are currently involved with that is around 4 years old?

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:32 am

Not really,except maybe life. Entered the workers world 4 years ago.Was happy all day because they (the kids)were larger than life. Got them a marshall arts sensai, and distincly remember that although they learnt to fight they always used it in a good way ( i think a commentator said something about that in the dream)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:41 pm

Then it must be "things to come." The martial arts thing could be a clue what this ministry or new thing is all about -- warfare for God! Could it be intercessory prayer? We are all called to some warfare as Christians, but some people are actually used by God in a more dominate way than others to pray and intercede and fight spiritually for those who can not fight for themselves. (For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12) Prayer is the way we pave a highway of visitation for God to visit nations, and people. Has anything ever come up in your heart about intercessory prayer?

This could be three different things. However, one of them is standing out -- the one you spoke to in the dream. Did you get all three kids the martial arts sensai? If so, the number three may not be 3 different things, but it could be a symbol of God Himself (Father, Son, and Holy Ghost), showing you that this new ministry is given to you by God. Does any of that minister to you at all?

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:55 pm

This is amazing, pls read my " setting some captives free post". I think its now obvious what i must do.

All 3 kids were enrolled in the lesson, and they never used it except playfully. Does this mean i must wake up and fight for others, with more seriousness.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:05 pm

Ooops you've read my captives post sprzano. intercession it is.

P.s remind me never to argue with the Holy Spirit, He told me this immediately i woke up from the captives dream. This one, i knew was revelational, but wasn't sure what the message was.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top