Cavemen and a Melon/Flesh and the Cross

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cavemen and a Melon/Flesh and the Cross

Post by Vile on Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:36 pm

Alright, I was fighting off my urges to think about a certain someone and I received Jesus' aid to not go back to my "habits", but I realized before dozing off that thinking about my friend in the wrong context was counterproductive to saving him.

Then I had a dream that I was back in the caveman days. I remember the cave being bright from the daylight outside and lots of brown rock and there was an elder chopping a cantelope in two and serving the pieces in a marriage ritual.

I woke up and had a talk with God. I didn't feel ashamed, but I was quite annoyed at my thought patterns. While we were speaking, I had the vision of him restraining my arms gently on the bed. A part of me wanted to get intimate with Jesus, but He kept gently placing my arms back down on the bed. I wasn't desperate, but I wanted to understand why the heck I was having all these lust problems. He told me that it wasn't my own greed, but my own desire to see other people pleased and happy. He knew my heart and the vision shifted to him on the bloody cross where I was restrained on the bed.

"This is the flesh which wanted nothing more than to be one with you. The penetration of the cross to the earth where my blood fell was our wedding night. This is our intimacy..."

It was then I realized though that slightly uncomfortable analogy that I was already making Him happy... and I really don't know if what I imagine would honestly make the people I dream about truly happy, but I know getting the ones unsaved to saved WILL.

Now here's the scary ending to this vision.

"I put you here to save him."

I was like... wha? I have seen visions of this one friend of mine in all white and sometimes when the thought processes started going south about him, that same vision of him in white would stop me... like his eternal self in Jesus was already manifested before he got saved. Like an "I declare the end from the beginning" type of thing. But to be placed on this earth for the sole purpose of saving this one guy? I asked the Lord "Okay, once he's saved, then what? Am I going home?"

He assured me I wouldn't die... but I'm not going to sweat it.

What I need confirmation on is the first part of the vision with the cavemen and the cantelope.

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cavemen and a Melon/Flesh and the Cross

Post by usemeLord on Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:00 am

Jeremiah 10:5

Like a scarecrow in a melon patch, their idols cannot speak; they must be carried because they cannot walk. Do not fear them; they can do no harm nor can they do any good."

Have you read Song of Solomon when I first became a believer it was hard to read because it seemed so sexual. But it talks about lots of breasts and fruit analagies.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:29 am

Though evil is sweet in his mouth
and he hides it under his tongue,

13 though he cannot bear to let it go
and keeps it in his mouth,

14 yet his food will turn sour in his stomach;
it will become the venom of serpents within him.

15 He will spit out the riches he swallowed;
God will make his stomach vomit them up

All the Lord revealed to you. It shall come to pass
the past and present condition is what you are seeing
the appeareance of the fruit is the bond.
but where the fruit is found is the place where this person dwells.(Spiritually speaking)
Shalom My Sister.. I am so glad to hear how the Lord is healing Your soul.
Remember what I had told you before.
May the Lord Bless You and keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile on Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:55 am

*LOL* He asked me to once draw him as a caveman standing on top of a bunch of wildcats for his birthday. I had a feeling it had something to do with him.

The cave is lit and there's an opening, so I'm not too worried. He also puts a lot of stock in sex, though he's been going through hell with relationships because of it. I guess a part of me wanted to show him that sex in marriage would grant him more security and peace than the relationship crud he's been dealing with. Come to think of it, looking back at where my mind always went, they had always been ones with relationship issues. Not always huge ones, but I guess my flesh saw that as a way of wishing to heal them.

What our relationship will be after he's born again, I dunno. If he's my husband, then he's my husband. If he's not, he's not. All I know is that God has never given me a stronger spiritual connection with a person... ever.

How I met him? A friend of mine who ran a Christian wrestling promotion had him as one of his wrestlers and I never paid him much notice until one day I decided to surf the wrestlers and their MySpace's because most of them had "gimmick" pages which were hysterical. This guy didn't have a gimmick page and what I saw on his page denoted that he wasn't saved but had a VERY strong sense of morality despite his party life. It was April Fools Day (which I never realized until almost a year later, which is ironicly when my mom found out she was pregnant with me) when I made first contact with the friend request because I wanted to do a picture of him for his birthday after seeing one of his matches and appreciating his work.

I've known him for over a year, and we've grown to be good friends even though we don't talk that often.

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top