Miracles in Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miracles in Dreams

Post by thenabell30 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Here is a dream that I have had recently that seemed so vivid.

In this dream I am driving and come to a stop light. On the next block I see a car that is broken down by a ditch. The ditch is really deep and there is a long way down. The family is standing in front of the car while the father is trying to fix it. While I am at the light the broke down car starts to roll and knocks the daughter into the ditch as well as the mother. The daughter falls all the way to the bottom and she is motionless. The mother is hanging on to the ledge with both hands. As I see this I grab my cell phone and begin to dial 911. I pull up into the parking lot near the ditch to see if I can help. As my phone is ringing for 911 when the other party answers its not 911 but a place of business. This baffles me because I knew that I called 911. I put the phone down and get out of my car. The mother is still trying to hang on while crying out for help and for someone to hurry up because she is about to fall. I at this point reach my hand towards her and start to pray that God please help this woman, please save her. As I am praying she starts to lose grip. She starts to fall but in mid fall something catches her and she floats down to the bottom and lands feet first without a scratch. I start to give God praise and Glory for what he has done and the woman down below does the same. The daughter is still at the bottom motionless, but all of a sudden she appears right in front of me with her eyes closed. I place my hand on her forehead and began to sing a prayer up to the lord. I remember saying that she is too young to go, and that she is beautiful and that God still has work for her to do. As I am singing this prayer her eyes open. At that point my dream comes to an end.

This dream seemed so real to me. I was not at all scared in this dream. Can someone please help me interpret this? Thank you and God Bless

thenabell30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miracles in Dreams

Post by Rozes on Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:11 pm

I have had countles dreams like this during the past year..sometimes it is actually happening in the spirit.and it could also mean that the grace for a ministry of miracles and healing is coming your way...take great notice if these dreams continue.

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:15 pm

Wow! Isn't it interesting that when you were looking for a "natural answer" you couldn't connect? But when you were praying (spiritual answer) you see MIRACLES! I agree that God could be showing you a miracle anointing on your life and also could be boosting your faith that He CAN answer when the natural can't!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thenabell30 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:34 pm

Thank you Sunshine2 and Rozes for your intrepretation. That is great!! It is interesting that I couldnt come up with the solution in the natural, but by putting my faith and trust in God he conquered it all.

It might have something to do with ministry. I have been told by a couple of people that I have an anointing on my life, and that I will pastor Gods Children as well as have the gift of prophecy. I will just continue to seek him with all my heart and pray that he continues to order my steps. To him goes all the Glory!!!

God Bless You All

Tina

thenabell30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:05 pm

Tina, I agree that God could be showing you an anointing, but there's also another way to look at this dream. God may be showing you a particular situation TO COME. This was a situation that you came across as you were going about your journey in life and you were used by God to pray and intercede and even raise this person from the dead. This could be a literal situation. We are all called as believers to "heal the sick, cleanse the lepers and raise the dead." (Matthew 10:8) And then too, this dream could have multiple meanings. It could be showing you a literal situation, as well as a call to ministry! Just something to pray about...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top