A Recurring Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Recurring Dream

Post by thenabell30 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:52 pm

Hello everyone!! I hope all is well. I have had this dream a couple of times now and would like to know your interpretation on it. Thanks in advance and God Bless!!

I have had this dream a couple of times. I am in an old house that I once use to live in. No one else is in the house except for me. I look up at the walls and they look as if they are about to fall, so I run to the front door and as soon as I am out of the house it crumbles behind me. I look down the street and see another house get blown up by strong wind into the air and it falls down in a field in the distance. Then I run a couple of houses down and knock on the door. It is the home of my ex husband. His father answers the door and I say to him "Did you see that house that was just blown away?" He responds in a calm, non interested voice Yes I saw it on the news. Then I turn and look at my house that had fallen and it is now standing, but it looks as if someone was working on it because it has a strong cement porch or foundation and pillars in front of it.
At that point the dream comes to an end.

thenabell30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Recurring Dream

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:57 am

Wow! What an awesome dream! I feel like the old house that you visited that fell is an old part of your life. Perhaps your marriage? You got out just before it caved in on you perhaps? However, God is rebuilding your life and you are His workmanship created in Christ Jesus, and His building is on a firm foundation and is a strong building. (Ephesians 2:10) It sounds like a dream of encouragement from the Lord that "old things are passed away and all things are becoming new and all are of God." (2 Corinthians 5:17) Whatever this thing is, it is being rebuilt by God and it will be strong! It seems like it is a symbol of your life.

It also seems like there is something else that you will observe, or have observed, that God will be dealing with. The scripture comes to mind, "Matthew 7:24-27 "Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it." In the dream you knocked on the door of your ex-husband. So I would say that this house that is about to fall has to do with him by the context of the dream. Perhaps this has already come to pass and you have watched it happen. If not, look for it on the horizon. Unfortunately, it seems like your ex-husband is not concerned about it. Is he a believer? Obviously, the "rock" that Jesus is referring to in this scripture is Himself and He is the Word of God made flesh. So it symbolizes the Word of God and Jesus Himself! Does any of this bear witness to your heart?

Back to top Go down

Post by thenabell30 on Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:49 am

Wow!! that is a great intrepretation. Thank you!! The house that I was in was actually an old house of mine that I once lived in. I also feel that it is symbolic of my life.I feel as if maybe he is tearing down what was old and recreating the new. Amen!! My ex-husband is not a beleiver. We had a very tough relationship and Im thankful that I was delivered from that. Thank you again sprzano for your intrepration and the word to back it up. God Bless You!!

Love and Blessings
Tina huggins

thenabell30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top