Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chica4christ

Breakthrough!

I'd love to share what the power of prayer does :)

I met a very good friend of mine almost 2 years ago in October. She is married 14 yrs to her husband and has a 5 yr old son. We became very close the instant we met at work and since then have become closer, I am part of the family. She has grown up in church like I have, strayed away but came back home about 6 yrs ago after the Lord delivered her from a tumor in her head. Her husband became saved as well. About 3 yrs ago, her fatherinlaw passed on from cancer and her husband became very HARD and turned from the Lord. They both use to serve in the church, he was a Sunday School teacher, and very involved. After the death of his father, church meant nothing to him nor the Lord. Well I came into the picture almost 2 years ago and have since been PRAYING, INTERCEDING and Fighting for their salvation, and I've been in the front line and now know why the enemy has been fighting me tooth and nail.

I have cried many tears for my friend, her husband and their family that they would become close again in Jesus and that as a couple they would seek Jesus in everything and come back home. That he would take leadership in their home, become the priest and be a wonderful husband, friend, father, and leader.

Well, this afternoon my friend told me that her husband went to church with them this past Sunday, he received from the message and filled out a card to get involved in the church. When she told me this, I got Holy Spirit goosebumps laugh . I was like overwhelmed, emotional and just couldn't believe it but I know the prayers have been heard. praying praiseGod

So what I'm saying by all of this is NEVER EVER GIVE UP on those you love and care for, in God's timing, they WILL come home :bighug:

I just PRAISE GOD!!!! and just stand in awe of HIM :PTL:

Amazing Grace by Chris Tomlin

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

My chains are gone, I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy reigns
Unending love, amazing grace

praiseGod praiseGod , I love Testimony Time - we can never praise the Lord enough! This is EXCELLENT. God Bless you for sharing this story! praiseGod bouncing

Thank you Jesus - We love You - your so AWESOME!