God dwells in justice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

God dwells in justice

Post by Nina on Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:57 am

Hi I had this dream.
I was invited to an african wedding. everybody had a gift and so had I. We were sitting in circle. All in a sudden the mother of the married man shows up and say something in the kitchen and start saying this about me in the kitchen. SHe is talking in african but I guess she is saying that I'm no good, that she don't like me. I ask the person next to me"Is she talking about me?" and the guest said Yes. So I said Ok I'm gonna leave, and leave my gift here anyway . I was about to go and I took my bag it was orange and written on it " God dwells in Justice" I left and started walking on a road I found myself in front of a chemist a woman with a baby in her arms and baby milk powder. She was with a friend. Her friend said Don't give that to your baby, breastfeed him first he needs your milk. And the new mother looked at the sky and said "Is there anybody out there who can helpme?" and I said Sure I can. Andi start explaining her how to breast feed and why. Finally we went to a park we layed down and I started breastfeed Alicia my last baby.
End of the dream.
Am I breastfeeding? Yes
Do i start an organisation for helping mothers to give birth naturally and breastfeed? Yes I did but it's hard to run.
Anyway can anybody help me on "God dwells in justice"?
Thank you

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: God dwells in justice

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:38 am

I hope someone has some good insight for you. This seems like a real God dream but I don't have any interpretation at the moment. Very cool dream though! Oh the one thing I can say about the color orange is that it can mean perseverance/friendship with God.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:45 am

I have some insight on African weddings that might or might not help with the interpretation.
They are long and about the most beautiful wedding you would ever go to.
They are also rotted deep in tradition.
Pegan tradition as well as Christen tradition.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:13 am

Gather the people,
consecrate the assembly;
bring together the elders,
gather the children,
those nursing at the breast.
Let the bridegroom leave his room
and the bride her chamber.

17 Let the priests, who minister before the LORD,
weep between the temple porch and the altar.
Let them say, "Spare your people, O LORD.
Do not make your inheritance an object of scorn,
a byword among the nations.
Why should they say among the peoples,
'Where is their God?' "

The Almighty is beyond our reach and exalted in power;
in his justice and great righteousness, he does not oppress

He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun

The LORD loves righteousness and justice;
the earth is full of his unfailing love.

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:33 pm

Just a thought, not an interpretation...

Does the mother remind you of anyone IRL (in real life)? It may be that this portion of the dream is a warning that someone may speak badly about you but God is aware and will handle it so don't handle it in your own power? That in the situation you should be a Romans 12 Christian, He'll see that justice is done in His way and timing?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:08 pm

hI
tHE MOTHER don't remind me of anybody. Only the man and woman getting married.It seems that GOd will repair the wrong that has been done. I don't have much relatives so I know it's spiritual.The sentence in my dream was written in English and dwells is a word I never used!I looked for the translation in french and the word is very deep in meaning. Praise God He is still there. Also It's seems that God is showing me that the organisation i'm starting for the mothers in Paris is coming from God's heart. He tought me so much about mothers and kids .... a few days ago i had a dream that I was walking down a school hall with a basket full of baby clothes .3 women comes up to me and the one in the middle says " I heard that you are very generous why don't you give those clothes to an organisation." and woke up.
Thank you everybody
God bless you

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top