I need help!! this is my third time reposting about Future helpmate, and deconess

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need help!! this is my third time reposting about Future helpmate, and deconess

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:07 am

I had a dream That I was working and I knew my helpmate was in the building with me, (or at least he was some where around me) I remember being busym but I knew he was there but I did check into it. Then I remember being in a car and I was driving and I had two different routes I could take and Before I choose the route I saw OPA LOCKA AIRPORT(which is local where I live). So I took the road goign straight and then the car went straight up in the air, and I was shocked then I was a lil scared because I did not know if I would land or get hurt. So I did land without getting hurt and I ended up at my deceased grandmother house( I remember seeing my cousin get of a car with dress on with a high split showing her legs. It look like she was posing at me. In the car with her was a lot of children.

in the dream I thought why is she wearing this dress around these children. Then I saw my future helpmate sitting on the porch with one of the deconess at my church. And he said to me I sent you an email. Then he said I have not talk to you since January. (I could not rememer what deconess was saying but she had a serious look on her face ans she was saying something to me but I could only see her lips moving. My helpmate had on a white longsleeve shirt with a vest and pants. look like the outfit was grey and he could wear this to church. So in the dream I was thinking I was wondering what the email said that he sent.

(ps I rcv another confirmation the other day bfore I had this dream while I was minstering to my hairdresser about my testimony and AS I was speaking to her the holy spirit confirmed my future helpmate again that he is coming real soon.) I need to hear only from the Lord!! THanks thumbs thumbs

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need help!! this is my third time reposting about Future helpmate, and deconess

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:09 am

I think there is some type of communication here! I am not sure

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need help!! this is my third time reposting about Future helpmate, and deconess

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:02 am

high land north of the little river on which there is a camping place
Janus is the Roman god of gates and doorways, depicted with two faces looking in opposite directions. His festival month is January.
I was intrigued for the meaning of these two words the Airport and the month.
Def seems that He is coming ,but same like before the rain
You are seeing the signs before the actual manifestation takes place.
What then? What Israel sought so earnestly it did not obtain, but the elect did. The others were hardened, 8as it is written:
"God gave them a spirit of stupor,
eyes so that they could not see
and ears so that they could not hear,
to this very day

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:51 am

i thnk I understand can explain a little more.. What about the deconess in my dream and my cousin.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:35 am

the last part is in reference to that.
Deacons, likewise, are to be men/woman worthy of respect, sincere, not indulging in much wine, and not pursuing dishonest gain.
[They must first be tested and then if there is nothing against them, let them serve as deacons
A deacon must be the husband of but one wife and must manage his children and his household well
If you did not hear what was said it is because you are so inmerse in your dilemma.
Set the Eyes on Jesus and see...
You want this man to be in ministry too don't you?

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:49 am

Of course!! My man of God will be in minstry. thank you MB for your help. Although I still need more clarity I eill continue to seek Jesus for more information, because I dont want to miss what is being revealed in my dream.

Janus is the Roman god of gates and doorways, depicted with two faces looking in opposite directions. His festival month is January.
what does this hasve to do with my dream here

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:57 am

looking at each other

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:05 pm

The airport part had me thinking: Do you live in the south--possibly Alabama? I say that because the city sounds like "opelika".

Also, your car flipped in the air and you were afraid that you would be hurt. I wonder if this is symbolic for God "flipping you" and turning you inside out in a drastic way? You have two roads to travel on--and this makes me think about the poet/author Robert Frost who had a famous poem about the "road less traveled". I wonder if you have a very important choice to make and you're in the valley of decision about which way to go?

At the last part about seeing your future husband sitting with a deaconess does make me think that he will be in church or a "man of God". I wonder if he will be contacting you soon and this is just confirmation?

Please pray on what I've said
I will let you know if I have anything else.
smooches and God bless
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:11 pm

Also, I was meditating on your cousin - because of the way that you say she was dressed, are you wanting her to change how she behaves? Is outward way she was dressed symbolic of her inward workings? Sometimes it is a temptation to be embarrassed by others' behavior or what they do, or even the outcome of what they do. Maybe the Lord just wants you to pray for her and love her, so that she will desire to be more like Christ. When you described your cousin, it reminded me of my cousin, who was not ladylike to me, and I would try to understand her, and I desperately wanted to change her, because I felt that she was making all types of mistakes over and over that were obvious to me, but then the Lord chastened me to that to be like Christ, I have to follow His example, not make my own. But back to your cousin, maybe she needs healing. People that have been hurt, disappointed, lacking the right attention, sometimes put themselves on display or do inappropriate things to gain attention, making others feel embarassed in the process, and wondering what they will do next. Any attempt to change them without showing them the love of Christ just makes it worse. Oddly, they either love and fiercely protect children to keep them from getting hurt, or repeat the pattern of hurt to the children. Maybe your cousin is the first choice. Just keep on loving on her, Kimie.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:47 pm

I agree you are right about my cousin. I do think she needs to change a little, but I think she getting their Good job Light!! I been praying for her alot and I will continue. I think she wants to get closer but their is blockage. I will continue to love her thanks.

Desiree yes I live in Florida and opa locka is a name of the airport in south florida. (not sure why I seen that). I though when I went up in the air Even though I was a lil afraid I landed saftely. I was thinking maybe elevation (not sure) MY helpmate well I know he wil be contacing me.. but i am not certain about him sitting next the deconess in m church.. I mean why is he sitting next to her. I really dont talk to her . Mb thanks again because you got the party started!! lol I welcome more insight thanks... Together in Christ and Jesus being the Head he will give us what we need

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:56 pm

I think you are afraid of being successful, but God is only going to take you as high as you can stand. Yes, it will be out of your comfort zone, but you will see that you won't fall and be harmed. Too much elevation does things like make it hard to breathe, it gets colder, the higher up that you go, etc.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:37 pm

I am not afraid to be succesful.. Oh How I would love this.. I think I was being elevated but was not sure how the outcome would be and when I realized i had a safe landing I was fine. Then i was my journey on. Thank you for insight. Still a lil puzzled about helpmate and deconess

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:47 pm

hey this came to me remember when I said I had two different roads and then I choose one I ended up at my grandmothers house and I see my cousin in which she needs more help in the spirit.and then I see my helpmate I am thinking he needs minstering to because he was sitting next to the deconess and he look like he miss me by the looking on his face. Perhaps he needs a lift in his life. because thats how he look when I saw him (its coming back to me know thank you holy spirit) NOw tell me.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:51 pm

I think someone mentioned "interceding" before. I wonder if you have a heart to "help" people in their physical/spiritual conditions? If not, I wonder if you feel like this is your calling--intercessor?

please pray on what I've said
desiree (Starpop)

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:54 pm

Then when he said I sent you email and we have not talk since Janaury on his face you can tell he miss me. Perhaps he wants to contact me or thinking of me here.The deconess looks like she over him perhaps minstering to. He looks very humble and he wants me back thats what I remember now.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:58 pm

Desiree!! this is one of my calling you are right!! i do alot of interceding alot and I will infact I am going to do that soon. My calling is to be a singer and a Pastor :) it was confirmed again. Yep so there it is now you know. GOd is Good. I miss my helpmate I pray GOd lift his spirit and he fly high in the Lord. I dont know why I flee like saying I love him>

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:59 pm

Oh I forgot a prophtess/pastor/singer

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:03 pm

Bye Its now 12:02 am and I feel lead to interceed for some people!! see ya. Sometimes God leads me like this. I love you all

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:01 pm

I'm with you on the "singing part"! I love to sing too actually!

...okay, before I go off on a tangent: have a great night!!! And too, pray for me! lol! :clap: (seriously though! :)

smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Re: This is a repost!! Dream

sprzano Today at 06:52

Here are some thoughts on this dream...

Your helpmate is in the building where you work. When I am working in buildings in my dreams, it's always my work in the spirit. So I feel like God is showing you that your husband has been provided for in the realm of the Spirit, and you will see the manifestation soon. I would be praying for divine connections and orchestrations because this dream seems to be showing you that it is time, however, you knew in the dream it was time, but weren't "checking into it."

I'm not sure about the other parts of this dream. If anything more comes up, I'll let you know! I hope this helps!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by delight68 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:58 am

Hi Im new to this site, but have been on here all day, listening to God, have some thoughts about this dream, but they are just my thoughts or naggings from the spirit, but I know being the lady that you are that you will pray about them.

I feel that perhaps you have been very busy in your life right now and have been filling your times with what you thought are the things of the Lord. In the meantime God has been preparing a helper for you as promised, but wondered how much time you yourself have spent in praying for this man, only I feel that there is a need to communicate to God for him. The journey that you take on the road, I keep getting the scripture "Do not look to the left or to the right", but I believe you will take the right path and your life is about to take off but it will not be in your control and will be a bit scary for a time and it may seem that you dont know what God is doing, but He is taking you to higher places and it is there at the end of this time, your hearts desire for a helpmate will come. I think that the deconess might represent the holy spirit in this dream and a call to spend some time alone in prayer. Does any of this sit in your spirit, am wondering are you a busy person. Anyway, hope any of this helps you. Much love and God bless.

delight68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:25 pm

Thank you for insight...I agree that this dream represents elevation and choosing the right path. although I am not so sure about the deconess. I know my helpmate is on the way. I have been fatihful doing Gods work and he is moving from the back into the front line. Even now I am being elevated in church they are asking me to take the lead and lead songs and so forth. So I think you are on the right track. thank you

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:28 pm

Also yes I am busy but not to busy to spend time with the Lord. I pray alot for my helpmate. That he too is in tune with Jesus

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:20 pm

HI everyone so I decided to speak with the deconess in my dream. SHe gave me some good advice. She said to make sure I get rid of anyone who would be hindering me from moving foward. She also shared that she was married three times and she didnt wait for the Lord to send her helpmate. So it appears that we both have that in common being married and not waiting on the Lord. in the dream she didnt look like serious,, In real life thats how she look for real. So I am thinking maybe thats what she was trying to tell me.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Anyway I think the deconess in the dream was trying to give me a message , but I wondering why I did not hear her in the dream though. Then Again I was looking I was too busy trying to figure out what email he said he sent me. I wonder if it was meant for me to talk to her. like I did yesterday

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top