Cloud Speckled

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cloud Speckled

Post by iSeeU on Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:13 pm

Me, My youngest daugher (17), and only grand-daughter(2) was together going somewhere either walking or on bikes and the sky began to look funny....and as we were standing in the street....we looked out at the clouds and there was one cloud in particular where the right half of a cloud became speckled with large black spots...eventually, that half of the cloud became completely black and fell from the sky like a heap of burning ash headed in our direction. (we appeared to be the age we are today)...I was protecting my grand-child as we ran and hid behind a bush. The cloud fell to the ground and looked like a piece of paper looks when it is burned (sort of like a big piece of 'ash'). It did not fall on us, but we were afraid.

What appeared to be the next day, or another day we were headed 'home?' again. this time a group of birds circled over our heads--the birds were in pairs, each pair was a different type of bird (they circled over our heads) We thought it was the end of life for us and for sure we were going to die. I remember praying and repenting to the Lord to assure my seat in Heaven.

It's difficult for me to explain the rest of this dream, but it took the form of a vision and I remember being in a different place...I am not sure if my granddaughter/daughter was with me= and I was looking into the future and saw a familiar faces (one person was a friend of mine in her old age), a couple and the back of another gentleman-- and I remember pondering to myself as I saw others...stating what this one had become in life--they didn't see me, but I was able to see and hear them--ironically, I was awakened that morning with a phone call from my friend that I was just dreaming of---her spouse was not with her in the dream/vision.

This one of the many dreams/visions that is baffling me. I am wondering what the significance of the cloud, ash and birds is. the vision made me feel like I died and was still able to see what was happening in the earth realm.

iSeeU

View user profile http://WWW.PHILEMONMINISTRY.COM

Back to top Go down

Re: Cloud Speckled

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:12 pm

[ The Sixth Plague: Boils ] So the LORD said to Moses and Aaron, "Take for yourselves handfuls of ashes from a furnace, and let Moses scatter it toward the heavens in the sight of Pharaoh.
Then they took ashes from the furnace and stood before Pharaoh, and Moses scattered them toward heaven. And they caused boils that break out in sores on man and beast.
Then a man who is clean shall gather up the ashes of the heifer, and store them outside the camp in a clean place; and they shall be kept for the congregation of the children of Israel for the water of purification; it is for purifying from sin.
Exodus 19:9
The LORD said to Moses, "I am going to come to you in a dense cloud, so that the people will hear me speaking with you and will always put their trust in you." Then Moses told the LORD what the people had said.

A farmer went out to sow his seed. 4As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came
When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart

I was young and now I am old,
yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken
or their children begging bread.

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:52 pm

I sure hope you told your friend the dream that called you. THat is not a coincidence.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Response

Post by iSeeU on Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:19 pm

Thanks for the scriptures...I can feel God tugging me to research them out

iSeeU

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:46 am

even when there is ministering in the flesh and concerns for them.
your relationship with God will bring the testimony and the assurance they need to follow Jesus the way He wanted, and you intended.
The other part is what is going on when you are willing to share lessons and promises with them.
The Lord have you in the right place at this moment ..you are doing his will.
Nothing to fear..but a judgment close home is for sure.
Praise the Lord because that is necessaraly for their own growth.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You,

Back to top Go down

Response

Post by iSeeU on Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:58 am

hey..I'm not sure that I understand your message...was it intended for me

iSeeU

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:10 am

No, Sorry

Back to top Go down