SittIng in Church and then SOMEthing hIt me........

Go down

SittIng in Church and then SOMEthing hIt me........

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:11 pm

In this dream I was sitting in the sanctuary of an unknown church. There were others and it seem to have people coming in. I was seated in the pews with some other women and where we sat seem to be seperated from the first 10-12 pews at the front of the santuary. I remember looking around at how beautiful the church was decorated. All of a sudden I sensed that it was a wedding and in fact my own. Then I got anxious because the music had started and that was the cue that the ceremony had begun. So I get up and started walking towards this door that was next to the pews where we sat. I notice two of my really good friends sitting there and they werent dressed and so I told them to come on we have to get dress. They get up with me and we go in this door and when we get in there its a tiny restroom. We could barely fit in there. I believe I remember seeing the wedding dress that I was to wear hanging up, but I didn't see any other bridesmaids dresses. The end

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SittIng in Church and then SOMEthing hIt me........

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:43 pm

Daughters of kings are among your honored women;
at your right hand is the royal bride in gold of Ophir
The time has come..Your prayer is beign answered.
Psalm 45:10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:32 pm

Hey my friend! How are things?! happy dance I have been feeling something in my spirit for a while, but it seems that God is giving me a heads up. I tell you what kinda bothered me though was the fact that I wasn't dressed, yet the ceremony wasn't delayed. Im thinking it cant start if Im not dressed LOL!

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum