I was lying on his feet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I was lying on his feet

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:15 pm

I had this dream May 12, 2006

I remember it because I got up and wrote it down. This is what I wrote.

i had a dream last night about me and K. He had taken his outergarments off. He had on the colors dark brown and beige. I was looking to make sure that he had taken out any paper and his wallet from those brown pants with the button over the right side pocket. (I drew the pocket) I thought, "I want 20.00", but did not want to take it whiloe he was not there. So I pulled back the covers, and lay down. Some time during our sleep, I discovered that my husband was in the bed with me. I was lying on his feet. I was happy to discover him in the night. There was a sense of warmth and comfort in our togetherness. When we got up, he showed me some jewelry. It was VERY nice. Gold and silver. I did not want to wear it, because I thought another woman once owned it. I did take a gold ring and put it on my right hand ring finger. I thought, the world knows he is my husband. He gathered me to him and wherever he went, we went together. And he loved me and was eager just to see me happy in our life together.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was lying on his feet

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:57 pm

Then Naomi her mother-in-law said to her, “My daughter, shall I not seek security for you, that it may be well with you? 2 Now Boaz, whose young women you were with, is he not our relative? In fact, he is winnowing barley tonight at the threshing floor. 3 Therefore wash yourself and anoint yourself, put on your best garment and go down to the threshing floor; but do not make yourself known to the man until he has finished eating and drinking. 4 Then it shall be, when he lies down, that you shall notice the place where he lies; and you shall go in, uncover his feet, and lie down; and he will tell you what you should do.”
5 And she said to her, “All that you say to me I will do.”
6 So she went down to the threshing floor and did according to all that her mother-in-law instructed her. 7 And after Boaz had eaten and drunk, and his heart was cheerful, he went to lie down at the end of the heap of grain; and she came softly, uncovered his feet, and lay down.
8 Now it happened at midnight that the man was startled, and turned himself; and there, a woman was lying at his feet. 9 And he said, “Who are you?”
So she answered, “I am Ruth, your maidservant. Take your maidservant under your wing,[a] for you are a close relative.”
10 Then he said, “Blessed are you of the LORD, my daughter! For you have shown more kindness at the end than at the beginning, in that you did not go after young men, whether poor or rich. 11 And now, my daughter, do not fear. I will do for you all that you request, for all the people of my town know that you are a virtuous woman
So Boaz took Ruth and she became his wife; and when he went in to her, the LORD gave her conception, and she bore a son. 14 Then the women said to Naomi, “Blessed be the LORD, who has not left you this day without a close relative; and may his name be famous in Israel! 15 And may he be to you a restorer of life and a nourisher of your old age; for your daughter-in-law, who loves you, who is better to you than seven sons, has borne him.” 16 Then Naomi took the child and laid him on her bosom, and became a nurse to him. 17 Also the neighbor women gave him a name, saying, “There is a son born to Naomi.” And they called his name Obed. He is the father of Jesse, the father of David.

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:56 am

mbstudent, I thought of this passage of scripture as well...

HLB - at this time were you and K married IRL or an item? This dream is three years old, I wonder why the Lord brought it to your remembrance?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:54 am

I agree I was thinking about the same verses!! Is that one I dreamed of Light!! I still remember the dream of what your future husband and you look like as . It still so clear to me that dream Tall dark and you know the rest!! :)

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:35 pm

LOL, yes ma'am, Kimie, I remember. I think that God is bringing things back to my remembrance because I am getting discouraged, have no job, etc., etc., and I don't feel kike anything is happening, but it is. everything that I have ever dreamed or had a vision of has come to pass and they were not of tremendous importance to me. But the the visions that were connected with each dream have not. For example. I saw an angel stir up hurricane Katrina. Well actually there was a southwind that he made and it made a tropical depression and it came inland and split up into 3 tornados and 3 hurricanes. Ok? Then it did its damage, and left. Attached to it was the dream about Russian bombing America. So Hurricane Katrina came to pass, right, but the other portion did not. I know that I am supposted to see the first portion of the vision come to pass and believe the second part will also. I feel ashamed that I have small doubts that I have to squash like small fires. After all, He is the mighty God. But at the same time, my natural eye sees barrenness. I remember everyday that I have no contended with the enemy to the point of death. So, at this time, LOLA, nothing is happening. In fact, we are not in the same location, haven't even talked to him. Then Kimie did that post, and I knew she was talking about me, and that freaked me out. That was back in January. Then I dreamed of my bridal shower, and eve of the wedding.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:21 pm

LightBeam !! everything is going to workout... Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding. Waiting season is not easy!! I know God will see you through!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:25 am

I agree with love2worship, the waiting season isn't easy, but its a time that is so important that you should try not to waste it on worries.

He gives us dreams to sow a seed of hope into our lives, and He sometimes makes us wait to teach us patience,and help us to learn to lean on Him.

Keep up the faith.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:42 pm

lol, I can't help but laugh. Quit shaking me, Kimie! I hear ya'll. :yes: :hitme:

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top