destroying snakes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

destroying snakes

Post by seekingface09 on Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:20 pm

I dreamed that there were a lot of snakes around me. I just remember seeing a lot of them. My sister and someone else was around as well. I remember destroying the snakes. Then there is a scene where I am looking through the floor of an older house. Then, there was some type of hole in the floor, and I see the heads of some of them trying to survive -and I pour some type of acid on them, and my sister was standing to the side while I was pouring acid on them, then suddenly an abnormal one (looked more like a huge fat lizard) jumps into - or gets inside of another one. If I can remember, I think the color was yellow. I was never afraid of any of them. Is there any meaning to this?

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: destroying snakes

Post by pwilso512 on Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:45 pm

These are just my thoughts. In my dreams, snakes symbolize trials or attacks on certain areas of my life. Your dream sounds like there will be attacks/problems that will confront you and your sister, but YOU will stop them in their tracks (maybe it's your constant prayers). Even when they try to resurface, you will put a permanent stop (the acid- could be the Word of God that you speak over the situation) to them. Sounds like you are a person of strong faith, and God's Word is in your heart and mouth. Continue to plead the blood of Jesus over every situation. Please pray on this.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seekingface09 on Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:13 pm

I think you may be right. There were somethings in the dream that reminded me of something that my sister and I have been going through. About a year ago, I dreamed that my sister and I were in a house and I saw a snake. She did not believe it was a snake-I was told that it was some deception around her-she didn't believe me. And it was so.

Still going through that now. I am thinking it is related to that.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top