Bottles of Perfume

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bottles of Perfume

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:41 pm

I dreamed that I was in this car with a manual transmission. I was being pursued by some baddies when tornados started coming, and then they just kept coming, and it began to flood, and I was carried away in the flood, but ended up under a viaduct. The sun came out and began to shine and through the clouds a rainbow was visible. I mean, it was beautiful. Each color had the sparkle of precious stones. I got out of my car and stepped into the water, and I was surprised that it was clear and swiftly running. I found out that I was in my grandparents hometown. There was a Mexican restaurant that was not there before. I noticed a wagon wheel outside of the restaurant and the flag. Also, there was a lot of red and burnt orange stones that made up the surface of the building. I looked up, and there was a stop sign and a red light. It was a fourway with one road part angled at 60 degrees, like it should have been a curve, but it ended up being a place where the red light was placed. I walked up to this house, and there was an older lady who had her hair up. She was sitting in a chair. She was wearing a button up white shirt with faint pinstripes on it. She was lovely to look at. One an oak table, a thick oak table, there wear several bottles of perfume. In a chair beside the table, the man I love was sitting there, and he was having a conversation with the lady. I wanted the perfume, but I was tuned in to their conversation. I did not understand it, but I was jealous, because I wanted his attention. She offered me the perfume, but I felt like if I took the perfume, that I would be giving up something else, like my right to have his attention. I am confused by my feelings in this dream, because she was older, quite a bit older, and not someone I thought he would have considered marrying. Also, I think that my feelings were not appropriate for what was going on in the dream. After we walked out of the woman's house, I woke up. I think about this dream frequently.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bottles of Perfume

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:25 pm

Just a thought:

God has brought you through some storms. Or He is going to bring you out of a big storm you may currently be facing. A rainbow is a symbol of promise.

Perfume: Anointing Oil
Jealous: Spirit of Jealousy / Do you currently have jealous feelings
over your husband?
Could possibly be a generational issue / Grandparents hometown

Spirit of God may be wanting to remove the Spirit of Jealousy within you. But you must be willing to receive it. You must be willing to Let Go of those jealous feelings so that you can receive a fresh anointing of his grace over your life.

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:50 pm

I dreamed this a while back, but when I do know that a storm brought me back home to Louisiana. When I went to that town, there was a mexican restaurant. In the dream and in real life, before the storms I have been going through now, I was struggling with jealousy, because I know that God showed me that the man was my husband. When He told me that, I rejected the man, asked God to change His decree to another man that I felt I loved. Then when God gave me a vision of how this would bring ministry, stability, children and real happiness in my life, then I cling fiercely to the promise. I acted as if I was afraid that someone could take the dream away. You see, I know what is attached to the marriage-the promise. I was afraid in the dream to take the perfume (might as well tell the whole truth, right) because I felt that it would be a compromise where I would have to let the woman be my friend if I took the perfume, and I would not be able to be ungracious or be unfriendly about that man. Also, in the dream, my siblings were always around me during and after the storm. It was a very complicated dream, but I remember thinking that I was going to die in the storm, and crying, thinking about everything that I wanted to do, and that I probably wouldn't get to do in ministry. The Lord and His will is my whole life. If I cannot do things like evangelism, outreach, working with the stranger, the widow, the orphan...am I truly alive?

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:17 am

One thought...God did not create us to serve, although we are all called to serve and minister. He created us for love. Our main purpose on the earth is to love God with all of our hearts, minds, and strength, AND THEN to love our neighbors as ourselves -- which I believe is partially done through ministry. Love on the Lord, and find your joy and passion in Him, and the rest will fall into place. (M't:6:33: But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.) For if we have not received from the presence of God, we have NOTHING to offer anyone else. Jesus said, "freely you have received, freely give." So we must receive something from God before we have it to give. (Matthew10:8: Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.) Just something to think about. Be blessed!

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:01 pm

Yeah, I am really meditating on things in a big way right now. I don't know what is being put in me and taken away from me by God. I feel like I am being smooshed.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:26 pm

BUT you'll come out gold! 1 Peter 1:7, "That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:" praiseGod

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:34 pm

:clap: lol! :clap:

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 am

Sponsored content