Several dreams at a time.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Several dreams at a time.

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:15 am

I had several dreams so, I am going to try to post as many as I can remember. The first dream was of me going to someone's house, and I was helping them move this cardboard couch. The man was very attractive and dressed all in white, white vest, white turtleneck, white kangol hat, white slacks, white loofers. He had on light brown shades. He was always smiling. I just loved being with him. I just wanted to be with him no matter where he went. We ended up at my sister's house, and the man seemed to be a fitting in with her husband. We all worked together on the cardboard and we were very happy. Strange. I never knew his name. At the end of the dream, I was draped across his lap, while sitting on the floor. It was not what you would call romantic, more like comforting.

The second dream was of my sister getting facial hair on her chin. I asked her why she did not do electrolysis and she said that she did but that it did not work. my sister is very beautiful, so I told in the dream, that she was still beautiful. Then I woke up from that dream.

The third dream was of me being with my cousin, who in real life is deceased. I asked her where she gets her hair done, and she told me, Grambling, by the lady named Monique Bailey. I had an image of what Monique looked like, only the name did not match the face in real life. I was like, L, my cousin, did she drive a green suzuki with pink emblems? and she said yeah, and then she said that Monique was kind of stalky. my pastor's son was in the dream and told me to be careful, and he was leary of that kind of lady. then L said that the lady was following her every weekend, to find me. and I was like why? then the son said, they never have a reason. I looked up, and there was a second floor to where we were. Everything was peaches and cream in color, beautiful wall paint, and stripes and furniture. On the second floor was my pastor with some guests. in real life, I have never been to my pastor's house. He was looking down like he wanted to join us to help us, but he had other responsibilities. then i tried to call for help to tell someone what was happening.

Then I dreamed that I had an asthma attack while I was asleep. I was with this couple on a talkshow...and I cannot remember a lot of that dream.

I dreamed that I was walking on a seashore and viewing an expanse of water, and a wind seemed to be blowing gently through me. I had my hair unbound. I had on a turtleneck sweater, cream, and cream slacks, and I had my arms folded, looking over the horizon.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Several dreams at a time.

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:09 pm

In the first dream it sounds like Jesus. As you were draped over his lap it reminded me of the last supper when his favorite disciple was also draped over his lap.

In the third dream do you live near Grambling and do you know a Monique Bailey. Monique means counselor, advisor, and giver of wise advice. and Bailey means bailiff.

Sounds like you had a restless nights sleep. These are just my thougts. I hope God gives you interpertations

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:39 pm

Wow. That does seems like that. And I used to go to school in Grambling-I had a great friend named Monique Bailey. I always that that she would not hurt a fly and she was great to talk to. But I slept hard that night. I would just go from dream to dream. I didn't even get out of bed.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top