My Parents

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Parents

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:45 am

I had a dream about my parents my even though they were living together it appeared my dad was living in another home but he would come to the same house where my mom and dad stay now and he says he has to tranfer his calls to where they stay.) I see that my dad wanted to be elses where but my mom wants to stay where she is at currently. I can tell in the dream she was not happy about my dad decision. In the dream I can see her standing in the garage and I see my dad in the kitchen talking to her. BUt it was like I was observing the dream but I dont think they know I was their... Tell me

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Parents

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:47 am

Oh also currently it the house where I live in now with my parents. (My parents currently live together physically in the natural)

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:33 am

I just heard a teaching on dreams that said whenever you have a dream and you are "observing" it rather than being a key player it is usually an intercession dream. I don't know all the dynamics around your parents but it sounds like they could be at a point of conflict of what they want to do with their life. He wants to do one thing, she wants to do another. It's causing a rift between them. It sounds to me like God wants you to pray for an issue between your parents, that they would be together as one and not seperate.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:20 pm

I agree with Sunshine2. What I picked up about this was that God was giving you insight into your parents' relationship for 2 reasons. (1) so that you can pray and effect change (2) so that you will not be in the dark for He said He would show us things to come concerning us. It has been my experience that when I am observing in a dream I am there as God's witness. He is revealing something to me that either I've been inquiring about, or that He needs my help on in prayer!

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:45 pm

Amen!! you are on the point

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:11 am

Sponsored content