Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
reepromotions

Demonic attacks

Please pray for me.

Last week I was alone in the house doing the dishes in the kitchen and all of a sudden I saw like black shadow zooming through to the other room and I didn't want to notice that because I knew that I was the only one in the house. The next thing I had a heavy feeling on my shoulders and my hair felt like shrinking and I was seeing this fixed black shadowy thing. I had a feeling that whatever was going on was satanic or devilish. I started calling calling Jesus' name and chasing this thing in Jesus name. Then I put on my prayer clothes and I got some water and prayed for them and the house. I sprinkled them in the house and calling Jesus name into the house.

Last night before I went to sleep, myself and my sister prayed. Normally I lie on my stomach, I felt this heavy thing pressing on my shoulders and like a whizzing/buzzing sound in my ears. I felt that there was a demonic presence at that moment. I tried to move but I couldn't, it was like I was paralyzed. I first prayed but my lips were not moving and this thing was pressing on me and then I called out Jesus name many times. I was free after that.

Can anybody tell me what this is? or does anybody have a word for me?

Hi Reepromotions!!

Yep...there are oppressing spirits in your home. I've been there and done that, but they have to go. Get you some holy oil and if you have a prayer language, PRAY!!!! They can't harm you...they are just trying to raise up, but they have to do when you put the blood of Jesus.

Do you live alone? You have to anoint the windows and door posts and ask the Lord where the "open door" is that allowed them entry into your home. They HAVE TO GO!!

A month or so I had the same thing. The only thing, they didn't start coming out until I started praying and warring. Prior to that, I was always tired in my house. I could go anywhere and not be tired, but as soon as I got home, I didn't feel like doing anything and I slept A LOT! The Lord revealed to me that it was the spirit of oppression and I became UPSET that it thought it could come in on my territory. I walked my floor, in and out of each room and warred my behind off. I started hearing things in the walls and seeing those same shadows you saw. That made me go more indepth because I knew they were on the run. All of sudden I had some physical reactions...like I wanted to vomit...I coughed and coughed, but I kept praying NO MATTER WHAT. That whole episode took all of 15-20 minutes and my home is now free of that spirit and any other.

The power is in you to get rid of them. They are more afraid of you than you should be of them. Rise up and get them out!

Whew!!! Girl...I fired up now... :slapfight: I hope this helps because I just went on and on and on...

Also...I heard the word "Witchcraft"...girl, GET IT OUT in JESUS NAME!

Guest Guest
All is about not forgiving yourself,
in order for the healing to take place..
This is (giant sprit ) an evil spirit and is the one challenging your promise
you need to come against this thing in the name of Jesus..
Do not fear.
Fear is the launching ground for the attack.
The spirit is making you believe that the word of the Lord is not true..
Not matter what..if your mouth is getting shut..use your mind and apply the Blood of Jesus.
Do not allow this thing to touch you..they will drain your energy. Fast and feed in the word of the Lord.
these are unclean spirits..I have experiences like that. The real thing soon will be manifested...generally as a test.
I agree with Cholette...
Not weapon formed against you shall prosper.

Thanks Cholette and Mbstudent,

Cholette - you are so right, witchcraft is very alive and happening in our community. I never taught that it would happen to me. These things have always been troubling my eldest sister but since I'm a devoted christian I have been getting these attacks. But I know that the Lord is much stronger and He will protect me.

Mbstudent - "Do not fear" thanks for that because this was starting to freak me out and doubt my faith in the Lord. I will apply the Blood of Jesus.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with me; it will surely help me. Where can I get holy oil? Maybe can I buy virgin olive oil and get my pastor to pray for it?

Stay blessed praiseGod

Rejoice

Heavenly Father,

I plead the blood of Jesus over our sister in Christ Reepromotions.....we thank you Father that there is a hedge of protection all about her. We thank you Father that no weapon formed against her shall prosper. Father we come against these spirits now and command them to leave in Jesus name.....we take authority over them and command them to the feet of the Lord Jesus Christ for judgement. Lord we thank you that without you we are nothing but that in you we have all authority, all power that you have given us according to Luke 10:19

For behold I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over ALL the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Father thank you for filling her with the blood of Jesus from the bottom of her feet to the crown of her head and for covering her with the 91st Psalm.

In Jesus name we pray,

your servant,

Connie

Praise God Reepromotions. I have extra virgin olive oil and my pastor prayed over mine. You can pray over it to...God hears your prayers just as much as he hears your pastors so don't hold back... buy the oil and PRAY!!!!! flower

Amen Cholette!

Reepromotions, you had a dream a while back that I think is related to this...I will try to find it and comment...I also thought about witchcraft and also deception...

Reepromotions, Your post prompt me to write a post. I just wanted to share..I remember the times I have seen the little black things shooting accross the floor-in my halls, or flashing by me. I have also witnessed the huge appearances -seeming to be angels-but were not, and the witches and little demonic things. I would always plead the blood of Jesus-claim the promises of the blood-stand on the authority of Jesus. They hate the blood and the cross- and anoint my house, open windows, etc. I would go into prayer in my heavenly language and God would reveal the source. It would usually manifest itself quickly. I realized that one of the greatest trick is to make you afraid-when it is really afraid of the power of God in you. Many people think that it is unreal-but I am a witness- the dark world is real-but no power to us who are in Christ. We wrestle not against flesh and blood. God has opened your spiritual eyes to the dark world and He would not have you ignorant of satan's devices. Stay in your word. Remember we overcome the enemy by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony (which is Jesus Christ). We speak Jesus-God-His Word. AMen

Thanks iamfree42 for the good word and for shedding light on this demonic attack issue.
I will pray to God to reveal the source.

praiseGod

Reepromotions,

I've had the same thing happen to me before. I would wake up in the middle of the night sensing a presence in my room. I could literally sense the presence of these demons in the upper corners of my walls like they were waiting for attack. I would immediately call my down my angels to protect me. I would also ask the Lord to cover my daughter and me under the blood and would turn over and go to sleep.

I think someone mentioned it, they are trying to scare you. But be not afaid! Trust God and know beyond a shadow of a doubt who's you are! You are the daughter of the most high God!!! (Don't be afraid to tell these enemies that either)

The spiritual world is very real and the more you pray, especially in your prayer language the closer you get to it and the fight is more intese. But you are already equipped for the battle. Dove solutions scripture tells you that. Keep fighting my sister, you're on the winning side!

Thanks jjp708

I fasted and prayed last week and when I go to sleep I cover myself and my family with the Blood of Jesus. I feel much better; nothing has happened recently.

praiseGod

No weapon formed against you shall prosper!
I pray that you will look forward to the bright future God has for you!

Amen! God bless you Sister! :HiBye: BTW-Are you in school now?