big green snake biting the leg of a stong man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

big green snake biting the leg of a stong man

Post by Allsmiles on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:43 am

I had this on a while back but thought I should post it.

My brother, sister and myself were outside looking at the front yard. It looked like a bog. It looked repulsive and you could see big snake like things swimming in it.. it was really muddy and putrid. So were standing out there all looking at the swamp from the driveway and we see this very stong man with an insanely muscular calf. His ankel and calf had a bright green snake wrapped around it.. the snake had bitten the man (and was still latched on) and venom was running down the drive way and out onto the road. When we went to back away from the guy I told my brother and sister not to walk in the venom but to step over it. I stepped over the venom.. but both of them stepped in it.

.. still not sure what all of it ment.

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: big green snake biting the leg of a stong man

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:33 am

I believe the Lord is showing you the spiritual condition of a situation or a place. Muddy and putrid to me indicate it is not in good spiritual condition and the strong man is a spirit and is a spirit which controls other spirits...or ones they report to. These are just my thoughts as I do not interpret.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:39 am

I agree with Dove. It was definitely an area of a spiritual stronghold with a "strongman". Where is this place? Could the dream really be about that specific place? The fact that you stepped over the venom but your brother and sister stepped in it is a warning. I believe it's a warning to pray or warn your brother and sister. I really need to know more about the location where you were to see if it is literally tied to the location and if your brother and sister have ties with that place.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allsmiles on Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:32 am

Honestly, it happened when I was super young. I just have never forgotten it. (maybe 14?) It was in the front yard to my house.

If the "strong man" was bad why did I not fear him just noticed the snake and its venom mostly? I didn't see the man's face. Just his leg.. very stong and muscular with a hug green and shiny snake.. then the long puddle of venom.

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:54 am

Bogs are places that have acidic water, and low oxygen. Only certain things can grow there. A bog is also a thing that hinders, or bogs down. I know of two green snakes that are poisonous, and that is the green mamba which is aggressive and chases it's victim. It's bite is deadly. The second one is the green tree pit viper, which lives in a tree and bites the head, shoulder and neck. EWWW! I dreamed of this little beauty as a prayed over the missionaries in India. I found out that it was real. I think maybe the man is a victim of the snake, a spiritual attack, and the venom spread, and your mom and brother are being affected by it. Sort maybe thinking that just because the man was "bitten", the venom could not hurt them if they just stepped in it.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top