Setting some captives free

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Setting some captives free

Post by  on Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:46 pm

I think this is a dream that needs a background check.

Am praying the prayers of enquiry (Jer 33:3 and Dan 2:22) concerning who my life partner is, on about 4 occasions it has led to one person, but in real life, whenever he gets too close to me he runs (and i don't have the patience to keep asking why) posted something on one of the dreams and was adviced to seek God's confirmation and explanation on events as the timing or something else might be wrong, Did that yesterday night and this was the dream i had.

The dream

Walked into a house and saw about 8 people bound in ropes and lying on the floor (don't know whose house it was, but i somehow felt at ease) i quickly loosed the ropes that bound them and planned an excape for them (had a 7 seater jeep parked in front, and a bus at a further distance for them to switch), have no idea how i got all this stuff ready in such a short space of time.

As i took them through the front door i noticed the house owners had returned, so i quickly shut the door and led them to the back door for the escape, can't remember what else happened.

Any interpretations as i don't see what this has to do with anything.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Setting some captives free

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:30 am

When they reached the place God had told him about, Abraham built an altar there and arranged the wood on it. He bound his son Isaac and laid him on the altar, on top of the wood.
Genesis 22:8-10

Judges 15:14
As he approached Lehi, the Philistines came toward him shouting.
The Spirit of the LORD came upon him in power. The ropes on his arms became like charred flax, and the bindings dropped from his hands.
The Year of the Lordís Favor

1 The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,
because the LORD has anointed me
to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners

Leviticus 26:3-43

Keep focusing on the Lord, that He is taken care of the other for you at this moment.

This is your Isaac and your sacrifice for the Lord

The Lord has not forgotten You.

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:45 am

Strange, i never thought of it this way. Will pray about it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:10 am

I hear a scripture in my spirit: Matthew 12:29,"Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house."

Jesus said, "Luke 4:18, "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,"

It seems to me by the context of this dream that you are to pray and intercede for this person. Bind the devil, and any demonic stronghold of his life that might be holding him back from the plans of God for his life. And of course, know this, that God gives every person free will choice. We have to "choose" life. We can pray and intercede for a person, but God will NOT override their freewill choice. Our assignment as believers is to pray and give God entrance to work in people's lives. As He begins to deal with them, and woo them, they then have to choose to accept or reject Him, and that includes His will for our lives. Is this person a believer? Scripture tells us not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers. If he is a believer, however, he still has to "choose" to walk on the path that God has planned for him. God doesn't force His will upon us. It looks to me like God gave you an answer....you have an assignment to pray. Matthew 16:19, "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

BY THE WAY, I READ NONE OF THE OTHER RESPONSES BEFORE I GAVE YOU MIND. IT LOOKS LIKE SOME OF THE SAME SCRIPTURES CAME UP. Out of the mouths of 2 or 3 witnesses let every word be established! (Matthew18:16, "But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.")

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:28 am

Has anyone ever told you that you have a deliverance ministry or do you know it for yourself?

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:45 am

sprzano you took the words out of my mouth, that was exactly what the spirit ministered to me after the dream, the thought also came to mind that i spent so much time looking for a way out, when i should have leaned a bit more on God. Yes he is a believer but i think i'm deeper than him in the ways of the Lord.

Virtous, the thought of deliverance ministry has occured to me and at first i was scared that i was too young in the Lord to fight for others (but i guess that isn't true)

Two witnesses....hmmm. Thanks, i'll pray on it and invite the Lord in before i start checking all the doors..................lol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:01 am

Can you please give me bible verses i can use to interceed. I always raise a standard with God's word against the devil, when i pray.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:29 am

I had a dream similiar to this. I know I have a deliverance ministry. In my dream, it was me and my children being held captive. I was being torchered with some kind of shocking device in my dream but I was taking it like a soldier. I didn't even try to fight back. As soon as I saw the man shocking one of my daughters, I went balistic. I grabbed a gun and held it to one of the men heads (with one of my arms wrapped around his neck...from behind) and began to walk backwards with him telling them that I would kill him if they didn't release us. I told them I wanted a vehicle waiting outside big enough for me and my family to get away in. Low and behold there was a vehicle outside waiting for us and as I turned around there were many people coming with us (like hundreds of people who weren't originally in my dream - they came out of nowhere). We ALL were able to get away.

God is going to use you to deliver A LOT of people praiseGod . He will have already prepared a way of escape for you. You said there were only about 8 people but yet you had a 7 passenger vehicle AND a bus waiting. This tells me that those people in your dream are not the only ones who will be delivered. You may not have seen them but they are there and waiting on you to bring them out.

God is not going to send you into the battlefield unprepared. You are going to be equipped with everything you need. God can use a one-day old infant if He chooses. He only needs a yielded vessel!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:34 am

Now virtuos that is really scary, and i'll be honoured if the Lord decides to use me to save some people. But why did the dream come after asking the problem with one particular guy.

Everytime i have an issue and pray, He shows me a much bigger aspect than what i asked for, i fall more in love with God everyday.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:44 am

I was (sometimes I still am) afraid at first. But only because I don't want to make a mistake. As long as I feel that little fear, the more I'm depending on God to do it ALL and not think of it as me doing it.

I think this guy has something to do with your ministry. I've been told that about myself as well. That's what marriage is...ministry.

Keep doing what you're doing and God will reveal it to you. From the looks of things it's going to be sooner than you think.

After logging off, a scripture came to mind. But as I looked through the others, it's already posted. I read it in Isaiah 61...it's listed here as Luke 4 (It reads the same).

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:52 am

Thank you, now i know i have a lot of praying to do,?(am actually a praise and worship person,it lifts my spirit).

Am learning to lean on God more everyday and i bless Him for this site.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:00 pm

That's GREAT! Not only do I have a deliverance ministry; I am a Praiser and a WORSHIPPER! I'm on the praise and worship team at church.

I understand you completely! Really...I do! It's during my time of praise and worship is when I can hear God clearer. I feel closer than close to Him. It sets the tone for me and my spirit is soooooo open to Him. I have gotten A LOT of breakthrough's through praise and worship!!!!!!!!!

Don't even get me started on praise and worship. Cholette can tell you that I will go on and on about this subject.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:04 pm

Hahahaha, i feel you completely. For me praise and worship reminds me of who He is and i constantly yearn to love God for who He is,not just what He can do for me.

Thats my ministry, told God i'll worship Him no matter what, sometimes for me, sometimes for Him, now i'll do it for others too (love the thought of surrounding the Father with sweet smelling perfume, He's earned it).

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top