AHHH!...HELP!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AHHH!...HELP!!!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:31 pm

I'm driving in a car/truck (the kind of vehicle that only has one row of seating) at night. As I'm driving, I see cars coming towards me and honking their horns--I don't know why though. The car starts "putt-putt-ing" and slowing up (it wasn't picking up on gas). Eventually the car stops completely on the middle of the dark road. I suddenly felt a hand with a knife come from underneath the seat through an opening towards the bottom on my lower back. It was my ex's ex girlfriends hand! I guess she was trying to intimidate or stop me because of my ex. I didn't know if I should get out of the vehicle (possibly face her, but would be dangerous because I didn't have protection/weapon with me & I was alone) :slapfight: or stay in (she couldn't do too much harm there). :angel: Before I had even gotten into the vehicle, I had seen my ex's ex and she began to ask questions and talk to me about my ex (I guess she wanted to know my feelings about him). So THAT'S WHY PEOPLE WERE HONKING AT ME? to remind me of someone being in my trunk! How did she get in there though? :seespeakhear:
*side note: I sometimes speak to my ex's ex girlfriend. She seems okay and is always willing to converse with me. I'm still unsure about her motives even though we are currently "cool" as associates.

any ideas
desiree

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AHHH!...HELP!!!

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:34 pm

Desiree,

Could it be that you feel she will "stab you in the back" with regard to conversations you have had with her about your ex? Just a thought but it came on strong.

God bless and I hope that helps.

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:36 am

Connie,
that could be a possibility. She says that she is still close with my ex, so I guess sometimes I wondered if she would ever discuss some of the things we spoke on?! I don't know--but that makes sense. THANKS for you help
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:59 am

okay - i remember you saying in a message once that you are not sure if your ex's ex girlfriend is genuine...I agree with the fact that she may try to stab you in the back- HOWEVER i didn't get that the cars were honking at you because they were warning you of her- but because you were traveling in the wrong direction...I don't know but that is what i got. Sometimes night has symbolized lack of clarity or being oblivious. You may be unaware of something that may try to swing you off track or in the wrong direction. Maybe it's words from her - i don't know...I am not judging i don't know her but i am not sure if you should even be associates with this young lady. Something to pray about...

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:12 pm

UNA
how did I NOT know you were going to answer this one!!!Lol...I think that you're right. I don't really trust the girl and speak every now and then. I'm not trying to judge her, but you know the scripture that says, "don't trust a fool because knowledge is not on his lips"? well, I feel like some things she says are "questionable"-I'm like, "Lord, should I be trusting anything she says?" I don't talk to her much about anything (especially not anything about my ex) because I think there may be a vendetta there. If she's on my heart I will say "hey", etc. I'm keeping my distance though. I wonder about the "wrong direction" thing? I WILL DEFINITELY REMAIN VIGILANT AND PRAY THAT GOD WILL BRING CLARITY AND CLOSE ALL DOOR CONCERNING THE ENEMY AND MY PAST! I HATE SATAN TO THE FULLEST!!!
thanks
desiree bubblegum

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top