Post by HeartforHim on Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:54 pm

In this dream, there is a person praying. This person was sitting
Indian style with his palms facing upward. (This person took on a more
physical appearance as the dream progressed. ) As this man began to
pray, he began to worship, in what seemed to be a certain period of
time. In other words, as he worshiped, time passed. As this time
passed, his worship intensified. It was as if he waited for something
to happen as he worshiped.
As time passed and his worship intensified, an opaque looking substance began to stream down in front
of this man. It came from heaven. The man began to build his inner
strength the more he worshiped. He began to raise his head and look
toward the heavens. He was aware his worship was intensifying,
however, he was not aware of the presence unfolding/appearing before
him. As he did, this opaque stream began to gather human
characteristics, yet it was a spirit form. At the same time it was
gathering in a form, it was as if the streaming poured onto the man's
hands and fire began to raise from his palms. The fire began slowly to
spark, then as the time passed the fire increased. Then as the fire
was raised(increased) from his palms, this opaqueness showed me (by looking at me and pointing toward the fire), that there was a set of hands forcing the fire to increase up and out of the
man's palms.
This presence was so intense and the fire was so evident coming up from the
palms of the man's hands....it was there for a purpose. If the man were to take his eyes away from his worship, the fire would begin to go out. As long as his worship was engaged, the fire increased and burned hot. As I began to look to the man's face, I began to recognize this person. I then awoke.

HeartforHim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire from heaven

Post by lola21st on Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:44 pm

The fire represents the glory of the Lord and the spirit is the Holy Spirit. (Exodus 24:17, Ezekiel1:27-28, Ezekiel 8:2-3) The hands are God's hands.

I feel that what you dreamt was a sanctification process in preparation for an assignment. With our hands we complete tasks, this person was selected and being purified for his assigned task. The hand of God is on his life. As long as he stays focused on God, he will do mighty things in His service.

The fluctuating intensity reminds me of when the Israelites were in battle with the Amalekites and Moses, Hur, and Aaron were at the top of the hill and when Moses held up his hands Israel was winning the battle but when his hands went down the Amalekites were winning. Aaron and Hur supported his hands to ensure Joshua's victory. It also reminds me of Peter in the New Testament when he walks on water but when he gaze shifts from Jesus, he falls into the water. As long as the person remains focused on God and in alignment, he will be full of Holy Ghost fire.

Do you know this person in real life?

Last edited by lola21st on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wording)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:16 pm

Normally I don't respond to dreams, just because I don't have any interps - typically. The one thing that stood out to me is how this person is sitting, that position sounds like a yoga position - I don't know much about yoga but I know Yoga is an ancient path to spiritual growth, and originates out of India where Induism is practiced. Yoga teaches to focus on ourselves instead of God; we know this isn't Godly. I may be way off base here, but this position of the person sitting and palms turned up just popped out as weird/wrong to me. I don't have anything else I'm sorry, Just thought I would put this out there, as this was a thought that came to me. Maybe someone can correct me, or shed some more light here.

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:04 am

hillobeans18-

I had noticed the person's position as well and it did make me think "Hmm.." at first, but within the context of the rest of the dream I didn't think it was an issue. But I could be wrong. It could be that this is the case and the person is being purified of idolatry?

Let's see if anything bears witness for HeartforHim...and certainly if anyone has an interpretation or thoughts, please chime in! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:05 am

This dream is of interest to me too.
I couldnt help but notice the intensity of the fire and the substance coming from heaven. Notice that the person was praying alot and was taking his time. Its something about getting into the presence of God that brings so much fire/intensity to the subjects. "Those that worship God MUST worship him in spirit and in truth". I believe that God is getting ready to do some undeniable miraculous signs and wonders on behalf of his people in the days, months, and years to come--so we must be ready to experience the explosiveness of God's glory and power on our lives and in the earth! I wonder if this dream signals "preparation" and "transferrence of heavenly power/anointing" to you? I looked at it as a good dream. A sign of elevation/new level in Christ so to speak? I could just feel the energy--WOW! (awesome use of words/description by the way! thumbs

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:15 pm

What stood out to me was the focus on worship. It sounded like he was showing you true worship and what was happening in the spirit as he was worshipping in the natural. I am wondering what your feelings were in the dream were you scared or frightened at all about the sparks. or was there peace.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:22 pm

Desiree (Starpop) wrote:....we must be ready to experience the explosiveness of God's glory and power on our lives and in the earth!...."transferrence of heavenly power/anointing"

That's exactly what I see based on HeartforHim's description!

It is so awesome because when you see God's hand on a person or group it is AMAZING!!!!!

I'm also interested in hearing more about HeartforHim's feelings in the dream while seeing all of this....

Powerful dream!

Last edited by lola21st on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarifying)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:35 am

I was thinking something similar to hillobeans18. I thought it was an occultic type of thing based on the position he sat in and the way his palms were raised. I think I am way way off but when I saw the title of the thread "Fire from heaven" it reminded me how the anti-Christ would make fire come from heaven in the sight of people to deceive them.

My advice is to pray about this dream and ask God to help you to understand the meaning of this dream.

huggins huggins

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeartforHim on Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:04 pm

Yes, I do know this person in real life.

HeartforHim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeartforHim on Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:07 pm

My feelings while I had the dream; I remember having a presence of Holy Spirit there with me, that I felt an overwhelming desire to begin worshiping in the dream...but felt that if I did, I would miss something of importance.

When the Heavenly being began to point to the fire, it was if there was knowledge that we are in the last days and where scripture says God will pour His Spirit on all flesh, it will happen! It is Holy Spirit Fire that our Heavenly Papa so desires to pour out on us.

I do believe that everything that can be shaken will be shaken in the days to come. My prayer is that we will all be willing for our Heavenly Papa to shake us. He must remove the idolatry in us, in order for HIM to be glorified. He must burn all impurities from the deepest part of our hearts, for it is the heart He sees.

My prayer is that we will all ask Him to search the deepest parts of our hearts and fill it with new oil that will burn with a desire to honor Him in all we say and do.

Thanks for your responses.
Blessings,
Alisa

HeartforHim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:40 pm

My prayer is that we will all ask Him to search the deepest parts of our hearts and fill it with new oil that will burn with a desire to honor Him in all we say and do.

AMEN!! GLORY TO GOD!! SHAKE US LORD! FILL US WITH NEW WINE AND OIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumbs praying praying happy dance :PTL:

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top