Vomitting and pooing at the same time

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vomitting and pooing at the same time

Post by  on Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:09 pm

Dreamt i was in a public [lace and started vomitting and pooped in my pants at the same time. I vomitted into a sink and somehow thought i pooped in there as well, before i figured out that was impossible ( as there was only one sink and i did both at the same time). Covered up the vomit, but couldn't hide the poop. Any interpretations.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vomitting and pooing at the same time

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:17 pm

Do you need deliverance from a certain situtaion

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:19 pm

I don't know, somethings in my life aren't making sense, but am not sure deliverance is required.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:20 pm

I would seek the Lord

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:23 pm

Thanks, am doing that. But He doesn't seem willing to be found on these topics. Don't get me wrong, i love Him crazy. But i do get a bit weary at times.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:39 pm

I will have to agree and say that this dream does speak of some "cleansing" to me. Maybe you are in a situation where there are some things that God is working out in your life (weakness areas) but it is happening in a way that is a bit too public for you? You wish that people didn't know. I'm getting this from you trying to cover it up and being in a public place. This speaks of being vulnerable to me. This doesn't seem like a "solution" dream, but more of a dream about what is actually going on inside of you.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:43 pm

Hmmm, it makes a lot of sense, am at a point in my life when am trying to rid my self of bad stuff (i talk to much and am hot tempered) Am also trying to give up my wants for God's (trust me that aint easy).

And yes i did feel a lot of shame yesterday. in which i had to run and hide. Seems u hit the nail (painfully so) on the head.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:19 pm

hi temi..i think s2 pretty much got it ,,i will add my Two Cents 4 wat it is worth.. :snicker: : um i think the vommiting is ur hot temper bein showen,,u cant stop wen it comes 2 that bodialy function,, cold ,,comeing out of ur mouth is the indicater 4 that one,,um the pooping is a natural everyday function,,and if we dont were in trubble,,i thgink it is god at work in u ,,cleansing u of toxic stuff,, cold dont be afraid its all part of the process WE ALL go tru,, :clap: thumbs flower flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:57 pm

Amen!

I'm in agreement with Sunshine2 and Dreamster...this is the process through the leading of the Holy Spirit that we all go through to let go of ungodly habits/behaviors/traits/beliefs in order to become more Christ-like. It sounds like your process took a public turn yesterday which manifested in the form of the dream...

It's uncomfortable and can be embarrassing at times but it is so worth it in the end...the transformational process of working out our salvation! praiseGod

You are in good company as several members (including myself) have recently dreamed simliar dreams over the last few months....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:30 pm

Sorry, I was not trying to cause pain. As lola and dreamster already stated, we ALL go through these times. I know that the past year has been a HUGE upheaval in my own life. It isn't fun, but these pruning times are so that we bear more fruit!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:13 pm

ur ok S2,,i think temi was just saying how on tha mark u wer...sometimes its uncomfortable..but rewarding in the long run,, :clap: flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:22 pm

Thanks everyone for shedding more light on it, forgot to tell you that before i slept i made yet another prayer of enquiry, and i asked God to tell me, whatever He feels i need to know. Thanks for shedding more light.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Any time I see "vomitting" in a drew, I know that it is a verbal overflow of some kind. Depending on where it is coming from would determine the interpretation. I agree with the comments already posted.

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:21 pm

Verbal overflow?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:47 am

Yes...like either someone is verbally attacking you, which is not the case in this dream since you were the one vommitting. But, here it is you that is vomitting so I agree with what has been said above. Just something that I have learned over the years while trying to get my mouth under control (because believe me we ALL have this problem at some point) is that I have to change what I'm putting in, if I want to change what is coming out. God says in His Word, "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks." (Matthew 12:34, "O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.") There are MANY more scriptures like this too. So your mouth pretty much is just the place where the overflow of your heart comes forth. So I have learned that when I don't like what I've been saying, I change what I've been watching, listening to and meditating on because those are the "gates" to our heart (or spirits). The spirit is the heart of man and those two words are used interchangeably in scripture. I hope this helps. If any more clarification is needed just ask! I totally respect you for being aware of this and submitting it to God. It's not easy, but we all have to fight this battle and you are equipped to WIN!

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:16 am

It makes a lot of sense, moreso because i was upset with God on saturday, cried out to him and dared Him to show He still cared. So when i saw myself vommiting felt it had to do with what i said.

Felt a lot of personal pain and shame that day, that i just went to hide.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:23 am

Bless your heart!!!! God doesn't want you feeling that way and neither do we. Sometimes it does seem like God doesn't care, but He promised in His word that He would never leave us nor forsake us. (Heb:13:5: Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.)

There is a Scripture coming up in my heart for you right now: Isaiah 41:10-13, "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. 11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish. 12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought. 13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee."

I hope this is a blessing. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help! Everyone needs encouragement and I know God would have you to be encouraged!

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:40 am

It is. Sometimes i feel overwhelmed by His love and sometimes i feel He thinks i'm stronger than i feel i am.

He loves me, that i know. And i know i'll love Him right back no matter what (or i feel next time He'll wash my mouth with soap).

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:12 pm

LOL! I can relate to God thinking that I am stronger that I feel I am. He calls things that be not as though they were. He sees our potential, even when we cannot see it. He always believes the best about us, and that's just one of the GREAT things about God!

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:19 pm

Thanks sprzano, i'll let you in on a secret. Even though i might not be strong enough ( to do my intercessory thingy and wait on the Lord). I know in my heart that His grace is sufficient for me.

Its so cool, He warns me of events to come, and i see them clearly in real life, mostly on a 24 hour timeline. He is there, in this site and everywhere.

I call him DEAR ONE. Sometimes i wonder if thats ok.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:25 pm

Sure that's okay! I'm sure God loves it. He's a real person. Real people have pet names for people they love. There's nothing unscriptural about that. He is a dear One!!! I'm sure it blesses God that you have given Him such a name :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:29 pm

Thank goodness cos i tried to come up with something really cool like all those, MIGHTY WARRIOR IN BATTLE. but it failed to capture how i really felt.

I have a long interesting journey ahead of me.

Many thanks once more.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:22 pm

I believe the Lord was blessed by this dialogue, I know I was! thumbs

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:42 pm

i rememba tha famous book hinds feet on high places,,that wood bless u temi,,,, flower flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile on Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:22 pm

Sounds like it's purging something in your system that you didn't need.

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top