Father in law dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Father in law dream

Post by sunshine2 on Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:08 pm

Background: My father in law is now my ex father in law. He divorced my mother in law 2 years ago. We have very strained relations with him because of some character things that we think are shady. WE don't trust him to tell the truth. He has been a pastor and a worship leader and is now leading in the church in some capacity.

The dream: My husband dreams that Father in Law pulls up to our house driving mother in law's car. My husband (let's call him Dave) is upset because Father in law (let's call him Pedro) didn't call us beforehand to say he was coming over. So Pedro just walks in the house and is hugging and greeting all the kids. Dave is upset that he is doing all this without asking permission first (which is how he would feel in real life). Pedro walks out of our house and into another building nearby where he starts teaching/preaching. Dave feels like he can't call Pedro on what he has done because he has cleared himself by making it about 'teaching" then about coming to see the kids unannounced.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Father in law dream

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:27 pm

Have you all forgiven any trespasses with this man.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:07 pm

I wonder if both you and your husband feels like the father in law has ulterior motives--especially concerning the family?

Is your husband the "passive-aggressive" type and won't say much (even if he sees "error" or that "something is wrong") out of respect or not to make a big hooplah about it?

please pray on what I've said for accuracy
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:51 am

Desiree--- I have had a dream in the past (before the divorce) where I was in Pedro's office and I was looking through these pictures while he was sleeping. For some reason I took some of the pictures (for evidence??) and as I was walking out to my car he comes running after me yelling at me what was I doing with his pictures and acting very upset. It was like he had something to hide which is what we felt was going on in real life. Don't know if he has any ulterior motives with us. It's very uncomfortable to be around him and we don't trust him to be with our children without one of us there. The pictures that I took from his office in the dream were pictures of children. Kind of creepy. My husband is passive aggressive and will not confront about things like I will :blushing: I thought it was interesting that he was driving my mother in law's car when they are divorced. Could that symbolize him using HER to get to us??? I dunno.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top