Fire Engine Truck

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fire Engine Truck

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:29 am

I was on a fire engine truck going to certain location.
on my way there I get down from the truck to aid a person on the road.
I walked with this person and brought him to the fire engine truck ,this person gets inside the truck and inmediatly the truck leaves without me.
I am sad at that moment thinking I was left alone in the middle of the road...I raised my eyes to the horizon and noticed the truck only has gotten a few blocks ahead from where I am Located..I ran after the truck and when I am close to it
A president of a country Get down the truck and opened the rear door for me.
I got inside the fire engine truck and to my surprised the person I was helping on the road was there..also I noticed the place where I was sitting with this person was so spacious and then I herd the engines running.
after that I was in this big house..like a mansion...and my cousin was with me..he was so happy telling everybody about my house how big was it..and showing some people there some of the features of the house .I was in the living room hearing all the things he was telling this people I knew the House was a gift from God.but I noticed that among the people there was this deceased old rich woman sitting on the sofa in the living room
My cousin yelled at me to come and greet this woman.
I was reluctant to meet her since I was thinking they came only to my house because it was better and located in the same neigborhood .
Finally I agreed to greet this woman..I went to the living room and shook hands with her. Eugene was her name.
And inmiedatly a house was shown to me..
in a location where I have been searching for some time.
the house in the picture looks yellow and the door is red(IRL there is a house like that in a place where I am interesting to move but is beyond my budget now]
but when I looked at the wall outside noticed they were made of pure stone and the color was different from the picture. same house different color the stone color was grey//but I saw the foundation of the wall.
And It was thinking in my dream if the house is made of stone why the picture of the house was yellow [like when the sunlight reflects on a wal]l?
and then I was ready to take a test and 2 friends of mine in college where helping me with the subject I knew some of the stuff but they where some other things I knew it not.
my friend was going to explain that to me..and it was sunday and the test was monday.
I was rushing to meet with this person to prepare myself better for the test.

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire Engine Truck

Post by sunshine2 on Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:33 am

wow, there is a LOT to this dream! In a good way! I'm going to address the things that are fairly easy for me first. The very last part is about taking a test. Anytime someone is in school in a dream or taking a test it speaks to me of being in preparation. I think you're being prepared for something, you're in the process of learning so when the test comes you will ace it.

The mansion type house. I just recently had a dream where I was in a mansion and was looking at the colors of the walls and ceiling. God was speaking to me about my life and what was above/ahead of me. I believe this mansion can symbolize your life. The fact that it was a mansion is a GOOD thing! I feel like the old lady is important and definitely the name is important since it's a man's name and would not fit in real life. Eugene literally means "born to nobility". I believe the lady symbolizes favor with people of wealth or nobility in your life. God is going to place these people in your life (your "house") and give you favor with them. What does your cousin mean to you? What could he symbolize in your life? Would he be someone who would introduce you in real life to people of influence? Could he be symbolic?
I believe that the house could be literal but the fact that it was made largely of stone could be symbolic of something that is "built by the Lord". The Lord being the "chief cornerstone". God could be telling you that this is the house for you and that it is laid in the foundation of His plans.
I don't have a lot of revelation on the fire truck thing but I think it's significant that with all the other symbols in this dream that the president of a country "opens a door" for you to walk through. Meditate on that.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:24 pm

Thank You Sunshine

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:05 pm

The fire engine truck to me is a symbolic play on words...trucks can mean a ministry and in this case I think the ministry is especially anointed, purified as fire in my dreams often represents the Holy Spirit or purification caused or being caused by the Holy Spirit. The glory of God is described in Ezekiel as a glowing fire...(Ezeliel 1:27-28, Ezekiel 8:2) (having said this, I also keep thinking of a rescue mission...)

The person you picked up on the road reminds me of someone who is rescued/delivered from sin and is now in a position to minister to others or at least thinks they are which explains why they take off with the truck. (People are often able to minister about that which they themselves stuggled with.) But because they aren't equipped to handle the truck, it doesn't get far. A person of importance/in authority (the president) ensures your place in the ministry and personally sees to it that the door is opened for you...the truck was so spacious because there's room for all of us, much work to be done to save/rescue souls...many laborers needed...

On the flip side, I didn't really have any revelations about the mansion and the yellow house...perhaps the Lord is showing you what your reward will be in Heaven and on earth?

I agree with Sunshine2 about the test, you're being prepared for a "test" and when it comes you will pass it and move to the next level. praiseGod

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:09 am

Thanks Lola and Sunshine
May the the Lord Bless you and Keep You

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:11 pm

That is a mind blowing dream. I am not going to be profound like LOLA And Sunshine, but the part where you met the person on the road reminded me of Acts 8, when Philip ministered to the ethopian eunuch who attended Queen Candace of Ethiopia's treasure.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:09 am

mbstudent -

I pray the Lord gives you the full interpretation....

If/when you are ready, please let us know if our interpretations were helpful/off base/confirming/etc. Dreamers' feedback can help the interpreters learn more about how the Lord speaks to us in our dreams...

Again, this is a wonderful dream. Let us know when it manifests! thumbs

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:38 am

I agree with the fire truck, but wanted to add what it means to me.
Fire is a supernatural anointing/ministry. Working in the manifested presence and power of God.
Signs and wonders, that kinda thing.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:04 pm

Ladies ,
I thank you so much!
I will keep you posting .
and again Thank You,
And Shalom my Sisters.

Back to top Go down