Pastors wife

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pastors wife

Post by janlou on Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:36 am

Morning all,

The last two nights I had almost the same dream about me marrying a pastors wife, As I remember the pastor died and I was going to marry his widdow,but somehow she already knew me and I didnt really knew her, All I remember was that she was very beatifull, young and looked like a model and she really wanted to merry me and it didnt bother me at all that I didnt know her that well. It's the first time that I have the same dream with the same persons and same topic in two nights in a row, Can someone please help me!!!

Thank you very much and may God bless you all.

janlou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pastors wife

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:14 am

The woman in this dream is the Holy Spirit. The pastors wife here represents the Church. We are all the bride of Christ......Isaiah 54:6 says:

For your maker is your husband, The Lord of hosts is His name; And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Isreal: He is called the God of the whole earth.

We are the bride of the Lord......You are being asked to receive (wed) the Holy Spirit....that is so awesome....the Lord is so gentle and kind. He would never just assume you want this, he would ask you first. Just receive His gift (say yes). These are just my thoughts as I do not interpret.

Love in Jesus,

Connie praying :PTL:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:25 am

I agree with Connie, exept the part where the pastor die,s, brought to mind the cleansing of the Church the Lord is doing right now.
He will remove those in ministry that arnt following him and will replace them with people after his heart.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:41 am

Do you know the person in real life? If you don't then I agree with the others that this lady represents the HOly Spirit. The fact that she knew you but you didn't know her, but you didn't mind marrying her. This really speaks to me of God wooing you into deeper relationship with Him. God is wooing you into a deeper level of commitment (marriage) and a deeper knowing of Him. In our walk with God there are different layers that God brings us to and at each new layer we make a decision to live for ourselves and our own wants or to put aside our "life" and live for Him and what He desires. I believe this dream speaks of this exact thing. You're at a crossroads where God is desiring to take you deeper and asking you to marry Him and come into greater intimacy with Him. The fact that you had the same dream two nights in a row means that God is emphasizing that it is from Him, getting your attention.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by janlou on Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:10 pm

Thanks alot for your comments, it helped me alot and I pray that GOD may bless you all indeed in abundance.

janlou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:04 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top