Royal Blue Eyes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Royal Blue Eyes

Post by Cholette on Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:25 pm

I had a dream about a former pastor and a minister and in the dream the church service was over and the members (including) myself, were in line to greet them and shake their hands. When it was my turn, the pastor held on to my hand and said that I needed to meet them in the office so they could teach me about marriage. I was shocked because I was the only person that had been stopped. I went to the office and the pastor never showed up, but the minister was there. When I walked in the minister reached out to shake my hand and her eyes were big and royal blue. I can only describe it as royal blue because that's the closest color I can come up with however it was an indescribable blue.

My question is...What do those eyes mean? What do those eyes have to do with marrage and why didn't the minister say anything? :huh:

Thank you!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Royal Blue Eyes

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:41 pm

Well I've had only one dream with someone having "royal blue eyes" and their eyes were soo blue that they seemed 'bluer than blue' like aqua mixed with other blue pigments-so heavenly and beautiful (I immediately knew that the individual was God or an angel-someone heavenly!) I wonder if the pastor represents God for you (or leadership)? I don't know if you're married right now or not, but do you think God is calling you to be "married/committed" to him and the things of the kingdom right now? pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:12 pm

Hey Miss Desiree!!

No, I'm not married...YET!!!! lol!

This dream didn't give me any inclination it was speaking of a natural marriage...it wasn't the feeling I had in the dream so I'm figuring you are absolutely correct in your interpretation. The fact that nothing was said even when I went to the office and all I saw were BLUE EYES, makes me think that I was lead to God for that very reason...to be "married/committed" to HIM!!!!!

I will pray about it, but I'm SURE this is it girlfriend!! :okay:

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:24 pm

Its always good when God confirms! TRUST ME, THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO IS BE MARRIED TO GOD! HE loves and adores you more than any man ever could! I once heard the following quote: "Dance with God, and HE WILL allow the perfect gentleman to cut in!" (I encourage you to read Psalms 45, such a great reminder of how God thinks of his precious princesses!!!)
smooches and God bless
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:31 pm

I'm all over Psalm 45!!!! The Lord gave me that several years ago when I was down and filled to the brim with condemnation. I still revisit that scripture whenever I need a hug from the Lord. He is so precious to me!! kiss

Thanks...as usual!!! :afro:

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:08 pm

Ahhhh, don't forget we are free from condemnation, guilt and shame! Amen to that!!!!!!

God bless!

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top