airplane crashing twice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

airplane crashing twice

Post by sweetdream on Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:34 am

I'm copying off my notes which arent so neat lol! ugh I don't like this one, I forgot about this dream until I saw my notes when posting my yucky car dreams. I actully had this one before that real life airplane crash. note I have babies in real life. okay here goes

There is this man on a plane & it crashes.
He relives it and gets his lady friend not to get on the plane, he ask her something like, will you do something for me that doesnt make any sense just for me? He does'nt know her kids are on board working on the plane. They are working on the outside of the plane as it's flying in the back I think and the rear looks like a bullet tip and one kid is on a little mini-helicopter. I see in my dream it malfunctions & see it land on the asphalt i see it from the wheels point of view, then the plane explodes.

now I think I'm on board the plane??? but inside is not like a plane (maybe it's not???) and there is a different lady with a baby standing and everyone is standing i think. I'm like a stewardess maybe.

now there is a line and the guy who saved the lady is talking to the pilot. i believe the guy wants to save more people????

now I pick up some of the different lady baby toys and tell her I will wash them & bring them back.

now I'm washing them in my real live kitchen sink, i dry them & take them back.

also the lady the guy saved is upset at the guy in my dream i don't know if i'm thinking this or he's thinking or what but it's odd because he's in a postion now where it's thought he caused the plane crash because he knew about it before hand??? he didnt know her kids were on board???? crying crying crying :uhoh: praying :huh:

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: airplane crashing twice

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:30 pm

Do you know any of these people if not God knows and you should be praying for them.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdream on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:45 pm

No, I don't know any of them.

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdream on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:33 am

*bump*