What is this?!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is this?!!!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:03 pm

I had a dream that I saw the creator of 'Twitter' on television. I don't know if the founder is woman or man IRL, but in my dream it was a white guy that had long brown dreads and a small goatee. He had on a white t-shirt that had many pairs of colorful Chuck Taylor converses! He himself had on blue jean shorts and some converses as well! The reports showed that he was a millionare! He seemed like a fun-loving guy as he was sitting relaxed on a couch. I was like, "this is what the Twitter owner looks like? I never wouldve guessed it!! lol! This is one of those dreams that I'm like huh? too!!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is this?!!!

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:13 pm

Wow!! that was a great dream!! Sometimes God will show us and give us insight on certain people. I am curious as to Why would God show you this? Sort of like when God says bring our tithes/offering and he will give us so much we wont have room to store this. Well I learned that when he gives us overflow its not just money. Paying our tithes to God, will allow him to give us an wisdom or insight on an idea, invention, or unique business idea that will bring us the wealth. Like the twitter guy, he got an idea and now look he is an millionare. I am curious I wonder if he pays his tithes and offering and he except Jesus Christ in life. Anyway I would ask God why hs shoe this to you. These are my thougts kiss

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:28 pm

Paying our tithes to God, will allow him to give us an wisdom or insight on an idea, invention, or unique business idea that will bring us the wealth.
Amen Pastor!!! lol! You said something that struck a chord with me: The 'twitter' guy had an idea and now he's making mega bucks (and he seemed "so laidback " in the dream--just a regular guy). This reminds me of a word that someone gave me some time ago, that I would have a 'great business mind' with something in particular (though I don't know what it is yet!lol) I think it is wise for people to look at how others they admire became successful and follow after their examples to find success of their own.

Interesting thoughts! THANK YOU!! Please keep me lifted up in prayer! :clap: happy dance

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:34 pm

lol!! Pastor? I lilke that So perhaps you will be given an idea similar to the twitter dude!! and you too will be making mega bucks and but it will be for the kingdom of GOD and you too will be able to relax in jeans!! I will continue to lift you up in prayer. GOD BLESS GREAT POWERFUL SERVANT!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:55 pm

So you're prophecying now?! lol! We'll just have to see! To God be the glory! :PTL: GOD BLESS YOU GREATLY SIS IN CHRIST! kiss

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:59 pm

LOL!!! Thank you

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:08 pm

THIS JUST IN: I checked out the history of Twitter and found that Jack Dorsey was the original CEO of the site and he's only 30!! Two of his other buddies are now running the shots--and their in their 30's as well and look like regular everyday people! Notice the clothing and the brown hair as seen in my dream! How cool! bubblegum Check this article out:

http://nymag.com/news/media/54069/

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:18 pm

yeah, I've actually seen the Twitter guy interviewed on TV. If I remember correctly you had a dream recently where there was a theme of people starting their ministries at 30 and Timothy was in there who was a "young man" in ministry. So the fact that the Twitter guy started this company at 30 seems to me like it's in a similar theme. These are all people who excelled at what they put their hands to do despite their "young" age. I think there may be a message in there for you.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:43 pm

Sunshine again, I was JUST thinking about that! (The 30 thing that is! lol! ) I'm like, there has to be something significant here about being in the 30's and ministry/career!

Thanks for pointing that out again!
God bless--and good eyes!

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:56 pm

Yes Jesus started his minstry when he was 30 (check out the book of matthew) it is like a beginning here. I just turned 30 and I feel like my life is now beginning to form and I am off to greatness. So I agree 30 is signficant

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:25 pm

WOW, I assumed that you were soooo much older (that's a good thing!!Lol)

Off to greatness you are!

smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down