My husband had another dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My husband had another dream

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:30 am

Hi everyone,

This is my husbands dream,

My husband was driving a long distance, taking his new wife to meet his family. When they arrived he introduced her to the family (the woman was not me). She was very sweet as a person and her beauty was more from the inside than the outside. She met everyone in the family. After a while is was time for them to leave so both of them were going to walk to the car but he realized that he needed to change first. His wife waited in the car and he went to change. After he changed he went to say good bye to his family.....he knew it would be a while before he saw them again. He hugged his Dad,Mom and sisters. When he came out of the house and he saw his wife in the care it suddenly changed into a house on a mountain. The end

Thanks folks in advance for your help,

God bless,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My husband had another dream

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:59 pm

What a beautiful dream!

Here are my thoughts:

Is your husband newly saved? Is he Spirit Filled?

I believe the new wife who possess such inner beauty is symbolic of the Holy Spirit.

Your husband will be making necessary changes in his life, in preparation, for a new anointing that will possibly come upon him.

He is willing to forsake all and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit.

There will be such a beautiful transformation in his life. A life spent with God!!!!! (symbolic of the mountain)

I don't believe the dream is literal. I do believe this is a God dream! I see God's signature all over it.

Many blessings!

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:36 pm

I wonder if your husband has committed to something that has a lot of meaning and good qualities to it and he is excited about sharing it with his family and those who are special to him? What confuses me is the house on the mountain--seems kinda isolated to me. I wonder if this is a great time for him but also a time of isolation for him as change is ushered in?

These are my thoughts so please pray on what Ive said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:46 pm

I'm in agreement with Desiree - I think the dream is about your husband committing to something that he will share with family. It will require a time of isolation as he trains for this new assignment....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:14 pm

I wonder if this women represented an angel leading him to a time where he has to have time with the Lord. He leaving the old way and he stepping into a new husband. I have a question for you are you on higher level then your husband in the Lord? Also I think of that scripture in Gensis man shall leave his family and cleave to his wife. I think maybe its more dedication to his spirtual life and you as his wife.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:16 pm

Please pray about what I mention

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:16 pm

Also I think it was a beautiful dream it was a postive dream!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:02 am

Everyone,

Many thanks to all of you. When my husband told me the dream my first thought was change. Change from his current walk with the Lord into a more intimate walk with the Lord. I believe he is being prepared for the ministry that God has called him to. My hubby has been with the Lord for many years and is filled with the Holy Spirit and walks very closely with Him. I believe the Lord is saying here that he will forsake the family for the love of Jesus and cleave to his wife. I believe that He and I will have a ministry together. I am not exactly sure what that will be at this time but I have faith my heavenly Father will show it to us.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:48 am

What an encouraging dream! Keep us posted as this new ministry is revealed to him!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top