strange dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

strange dream

Post by mom2jamie on Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:15 am

I was at a funeral in a church for a man I did not know or know well. The funeral was not held at the main front of the church but rather off to the side. There were a small number of chairs set in a circle and there were only about 4 or 5 guests including myself. I sat down one chair away from an elderly man who did not look friendly. I tried to smile at him, but either he was too sad to respond or just didn't want to. During the ceremony the pastor talked about the dead man being Jewish and a Holocaust survivor. I felt awful and started to cry and I somehow knew that the man next to me was also Jewish. I reached out to him, hugged him, and apologized for all of the hurt that the Jewish people suffered at the hands of Christians. Then instantaneously we were shut up in an upstairs room where the walls were wood pannelled and the windows were closed. All of us (I guess from the funeral downstairs) were praying and singing. I was praying and sitting next to a young man in his 20ís when all of a sudden I saw coming at my face this swirling mass of gray/silver cloud. I was frightened, but the young man said look into it, and you will see God or He will reveal Himself or something like that. I felt like I could trust him because the atmosphere of the room felt annointed. I tried to look into the swirling almost lifelike mass, but it was dark in color and growing bigger. I was saying to myself God is light this doesnít feel right. Then I woke up breathing very hard and feeling anxious, but not like a nightmare.

mom2jamie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: strange dream

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:28 pm

Honestly, I don't like the way this dream ends. God doesn't reveal to us problems without giving us the answer. In this dream it's just a frightening siutation with no life in it. If it were me, I would sit this one on the shelf. If God has something to say to you He'll come back and make it clear to you in another way.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top