Heath Ledger Dream...WEIRD!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heath Ledger Dream...WEIRD!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:20 pm

Inside a hospital and getting ready to leave with Heath Ledger/Joker, a white woman, and a guy named V (who in real life suggested some things to me about my ex; he also appeared to like me too). In this case "v" was a baby. At first, I leave the baby behind, but then I take his hand from the woman that's walking behind me (I guess I felt responsible for V; I felt better that I had him in my care). We're almost outside the door of the hospital when Spongebob Squarepants' nemesis, PLANKTON (who is green, tiny, and evil in the cartoon; also has similar voice to JIGSAW-evil character in SAW movies) approaches us and wants to expose a secret about Heath Ledger in front of everyone. I run outside of the hospital to protect myself of any bad/scary news. Heath (dressed in black and this point has 'the joker' makeup on) looks at critter in worry, hoping that he won't reveal something that will turn everyone against him. I look at his face and it looks like beads of sweat are forming (like that of the cartoon characters when they're scared; he looks apprehensive, nervous, scared, etc like, "don't say it...don't say it!!") :uhoh: praying :blushing: :zipit:
*side note: Heath Ledger is my ex's favorite actor and both of our nephew's favorite cartoon is "spongebob" but I don't know how that relates. In addition, even though Heath Ledger is an actor, the character of the Joker seemed so "not him" (he didn't even seem like the same person with this character). Thanks for listening. kiss
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heath Ledger Dream...WEIRD!

Post by unaday* on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:10 pm

Heath Ledger died right?
This can be a couple of things...
First of all, can it be possible that dark secrets may be exposed about Heath Ledger in real life- possibly even about his death?
Second of all, the fact that you ran away because you didn't want to here the secret made me think that Heath represented your ex- and you are apprehensive in hearing anything about him that may hurt your more. Remember your previous dream that revealed that you were learn more about your ex...but it may not be voluntary information from your ex...it just might come from another source- possibly someone that is out to hurt your ex?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:12 pm

I also find it interesting that if the JOKER represented your ex - who usually has on white in your dream...that in this dream he represented by someone in black with a mask...hidden x2

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:19 pm

UNA
you are right on gurlie!! I am apprehensive to talk to anyone (friends, relatives,etc) that are associated with my ex because I don't want any "old wounds" to reopen (if this makes sense). I also remember telling Mia, that I felt the dream represented my ex having a "dark side" (hence the movie: the dark knight) that he didn't want anyone to know about but it will be revealed anyway-I guess by (as you said) an enemy of his. Like I said, Heath Ledger as that character didn't even really seem like he would play that part, so maybe I will feel the same way about my ex--that the information given won't even seem like him?As I always say, "you have to be careful how you treat people because you never know when or how things will come back to you!" We will have to wait and see. thanks again for taking the time to answer
Love you much! I KNOW I HAVE THE VICTORY IN THIS!!!
smooches
desiree
p.s. I wonder about the hospital part? Will the information (past) come out when my ex supposedly gets "renewed or refreshed" in God?

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:26 pm

when im at a hospitle in my dream its symbolic for "recovery", healing and rest.
love
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:28 pm

Amen!
It is possible that it may come out after some sort of healing! But I need to pray more on the hospital aspect and the little child that you felt responsible for....hmmm

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:32 pm

HEY DAPH!
yeah, I thought of since we both were in the hospital it represented "spiritual recovery/healing"--so maybe old things will try to rise back up! Keep me lifted up in your prayers-thank you both
smooches
desiree
p.s. when you said, X2 you meant "alot that's deeply hidden" right? Just making sure

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:38 pm

YEP x2 means a lot! LOL

unaday*

Back to top Go down