having a baby (MANIFESTATION)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

having a baby (MANIFESTATION)

Post by sunshine2 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:37 am

I was pregnant and in my grandmother's house. There was another girl there who was pregnant too but I don't know who she was. I was walking around and my water broke. I pushed just a tiny bit and the baby came right out. I asked everyone what the date was because I knew I was due on the 19th. Someone said it was the 20th. I said that was the first baby I had that was on time (in the natural all my babies were late). I took the baby to my friend's house (who is also the wife of a guy my husband works with) to show her the baby. I couldn't get over how easy it had been to have the baby. I never knew if it was a boy or girl.

Manifestation: After much meditating on this dream God showed me that the "baby" was a breaking of a spirit of poverty in my family line by birthing God's financial purposes over my generational line. I felt that the spirit came in through my grandmother's generation because that was the era of the great depression. I had another dream a few years ago about having a baby girl and then the next day a baby boy. By the time the boy was born the girl was already two. God brought to mind that dream and I saw that this dream was about the same thing. We have been having severe money issues for about two years. In my other dream my little girl was born on 6/6...june 6th. In the dream that I posted on here I went over to my friend's house the day I had the baby to show her. This is a friend I only see about once every three months. Guess where I"m going to be on June 6th? At that friend's house for her daughter's birthday party!!! I just realized that yesterday! I was telling my husband all this last night and I had just finished telling him about the June 6th thing (he is pretty skeptical about this kind of stuff) and a commercial comes on TV two seconds later and up on the screen flashes "COMING JUNE 6th"!! We both looked at each other and went "woah"! That was weird!! But I feel like it was my confirmation. I hope this encourages someone here to really stick to meditating on your dreams with God and He will show you! Oh and I feel like having the baby in the second dream on the 20th is symbolic since I looked up the meanings of the number 20 and one of them is "restoration". That fits perfectly and the date of 6/6 is the one that is literal. happy dance happy dance

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hey

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:40 am

That is awesome! I thank God for your restoration!

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: having a baby (MANIFESTATION)

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:43 am

let it be so.

AMen

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:50 pm

I hope this encourages someone here to really stick to meditating on your dreams with God and He will show you!

You couldn't have said it any better!!! Praise God for his faithfulness and goodness!

Since June 6 was literal for you, do you think that 20 is also a literal number?

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:59 pm

Desiree--I feel like 20 is symbolic of redemption or restoration.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:40 pm

God is a restorer and a healer! :cute:

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down