On the way to jail

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On the way to jail

Post by chica4christ on Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:18 am

I had a dream this morning that I was in a large room with many woman. Only thing was it was a holding place to be enroute to jail. I couldn't understand why I was here to began with as I had done nothing. No one could really tell me why I was there but only that I had done "something". Next thing I know is that I'm in another room and I see 2 friends that I grew up with in the church, and they were there as well. I was relieved to see these friends there but then I was thinking why are they here? I never did ask them in the dream. Next thing I see is that I'm trying to ID myself and say who I am and that I have no business here. Only to find out that my wallet had been lost and or stolen and I was fearful not knowing what awaited me next.

End of dream

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: On the way to jail

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:34 am

My thoughts:

The Enemy came to kill, steal and destroy. He wants to place the Church in a place of bondage.

It is very important that we know who we are in Christ. The Enemy would love for the Church to have a loss of identity.
God has given the Church power and authority over the attacks of the Enemy. It is only in knowing who we are in Christ, that we can claim "Victory."

Are you in a place of bondage? Does this interpretation minister to you in anyway?

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:20 am

Chica,

I know now you are doing quite well.We have been praying still but then from the dream here may be it is that some issues that you ought to deal with are playing back in your mind?Is ist that God is showing you past enemies and what he is upto in yout life?It sound to me some kind of imprisonment-a tactic used by the enemy to lie to us that there is no hope.I thank God that you new who you are( a child of God,redeemed,protected by the blood and more than conquiror)

the enemy is upto steal,kill and destroy but our God is love and fights our battles.

Do not fear he who is in you is great

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chica4christ on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:29 am

thats exactly what I was thinking peodhis :) I am serving God wholeheartedly and staying away from the lures of the enemy and maybe i am fearful that something will come up or there is thoughts in my head that make me think something is going to happen to make me fall and I'm fearful of that i guess. I just need to trust God and know that HE is in control and because HE lives I can face tomorrow
because HE lives all FEAR is gone! Because I know HE hold the future and LIFE is worth the living because HE lives
:cute:

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:39 am

Thanks child of God, and all ways remember that the enemy only uses strategies.He himself is no authority,our GOD is himself authority.Face tomorrow,and many days to come.I AM is God of all flesh he changes not.

GOd has plans of hope and of great future,keep standing,keep knocking.

The devil is late!

AMEN

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chica4christ on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:03 pm

AMEN ;)

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:30 pm

I agree that you're scared that Satan will try to "expose some things" (as you've mentioned). But one thing I did notice though was about your former friends from church being in jail too (falsely accused maybe?) I immediately thought of Paul and Silas being in jail for "doing the right thing"/preaching the gospel. Remember that story (Acts 16:16-40)? Both men were jailed for their beliefs and for standing up for God and the world [and Satan of course] didn't like that (because their stance would affect too many people/compel them to change for the better!) I'm sure they felt they didnt deserve to be there--that they did NOTHING wrong too, but that's just the way of the world! You'll be persecuted for following God and not everybody is going to like that!!

"Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."--Matthew 5:10

"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. Remember the words I spoke to you: 'No servent is greater than his master'. If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the ONE who sent me."--John 15:18-22

It looks like you're on the right side now girlie!!lol...Satan wouldn't be messing with you if you weren't a threat--HALELULIA!!! praiseGod :PTL:

p.s. By the way, you look absolutely stunning in your new pic--you look so refreshed :coffee: ! I can see the glory of God all on you girl!! laugh

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top