Jay-Z and Rihanna

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jay-Z and Rihanna

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:25 am

*Just had this dream last night, let me know your thoughts:

Had a dream that I was with my sister and I was trying to put on my headscarf/wrap (which is black IRL and I wear it when I have a bad hair day lol! .) and all of a sudden I noticed that it was light brown and tan in color--I was so disappointed because I counted on this when my hair was "whack"! lol! Did I put my hand in some bleach or something and I accidentally touched the cloth?

I saw Jay-Z and Rihanna in this SUV (Jay was driving) [Rihanna is Jay-Z's protegee]. Rihanna had on her famous dark sunglasses as she was riding "shot gun". Next thing I know Rihanna was all in Jay-Z's mouth (ie: making out)! I thought that was so inappropriate being that he had JUST married Beyonce (well over a year ago)! :uhoh: :oops:

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jay-Z and Rihanna

Post by unaday* on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:59 am

I think the Jay Z Rihanna scene is literal...
I think the fact that you were not able to cover your head and that it was almost bleached...may symbolize that what was easily covered can not be covered anymore and all darkness must come to light...in a nutshell...Jay Z and Rihanna exposed.
hope this makes sense ...i am writing and working at the same time.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:02 pm

How are you?! Its always good to see you online! :clap:

I love how you think! :) You're point makes sense indeed! "What is covered will be brought to light"--reminds me of the scripture: "For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed,and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open" (Luke 8:16).
*Beyonce has had many interviews saying that "marriage is hard" and that there is a "power struggle between her and Jay" but I'm like: you've only been married for one year, how hard could it be?!bandaid lol!

Its making me think...We'll see what happens!
thanks for your help

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top