same calling and anointing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

same calling and anointing

Post by Rozes on Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:35 am

I had a dream and this is all i can remember..i am a recording singer/gospel artist(in real life)..anyway another singer came to town and she was suppose to sing . apparently i am the one who is suppose to take care of her..but it is so funny that in the dream people seem to be ignoring me as a singer but was ready to accept her..anyway that wasnt a problem with me..but in the back of my mind i wondered why...anyway..i was suppose to take care of her so i had to fly with her in a helicopter to the next town to her hotel..so as i entered the helicopter i said to everyone let me pray for a safe flight...as i said that everyone began to pray..then i said to them ..let me pray first then after that everyone can pray together because everyone doesnt have the same calling and anointing...

what`s going on?

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: same calling and anointing

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:15 am

Dear Rozes
I have a similar experience no long ago
In this site there are different callings and anointings.
That is the reason the spirit is directing you to pray
In my case the spirit has shown me who I need to be praying for.
and what is my calling here..different functions but always serving one objective. . To obey the command of our God and Lord Jesus Christ.
It is not a mere coincidence the Flow starts picking up and all the sudden stops again..
it seems the Lord is timing everything up soon we will be so busy..but Rozes we need discernment we are in perilous time..
look at the news God is not mock. The real believers, those with the call are starting gathering together here without knowing the call..
Bless be the Lord because he works wonders in front of our eyes without us knowing.
Many will come because of the anointing but more amazing things we will be able to do when we learn to start working as a team..
Your praising open doors directly to the throne..find a lay out of the tabernacle in the wilderness and you will understand this better .
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You,
Shalom

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:23 am

My thoughts:

Jesus disciples were wondering who would be the greatest.

Jesus mentioned a few thing to them regarding this.

Could this possibly be an issue with pride?

Perhaps you will be entering into a leadership or christian mentoring program and God wants you to know that no one is greater than another. We are all equal in Gods eyes. We may have different anointings, but overall, we are all one.

Just my thoughts. Hope this helps.

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:34 am

I am in a leadership position...but i realize that the people i sometimes deal with cause me a lot of grief. I know that everyone is equal in God`s eyes but not everyone who is called to do the same things. i have had to deal with people who are just so jealous of my every move and the anointing that is upon my life...i am open to work with my brothers and sisters as a team, but sometimes i discern motives that are just not right..i remember giving a message to my cell group and one member who was struggling with a passage of scripture for so long..even though she had heard it taught over and over again,,and the holyspirit began to move and i explained it. for the first time her eyes were open to the meaning..then my cell group leader statement was...that it is because i am also a teacher why i could explain it(i am also an elementaryschool teacher in real life)..but that statement is not true..it was the holyspirit working through me..all glory belongs to jesus..just those little things that are often not placed in the right perspective..could it be pride..?..well i have asked the holyspirit to search my heart about that. but i believe when the Lord release certain gifts upon us we shouldnt allow anything or anyone to interfere with our gifts...

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:30 am

When God puts someone in leadership, he wants the students to become like the teacher. Jesus wanted His disciples to possess His anointing. He allowed them to practice and He did not make Himself to be better than they were. He was meek and humble of heart. He asked us to follow His example.

Leadership is hard. There is a lot of room for difficulties and conflicts, but it is also a time for growth. He said the least among you is the greatest!

The disciples once told Him, "Lord we stopped them from praying in your name because they are not a part of us."
Jesus responded, "Don't stop them." The disciples were placed in a position of authority. Those others were not.

I understand you and what you are feeling. I respect your feelings.
My interpretation may be entirely off. If so, I am so sorry!

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:57 am

yes..i think its a bit off...students should become like teachers..but thats not what i am driving at.the scripture also says..we must respect authority..u wouldnt imagine what i have been through..if i wasnt obedient to the holyspirit i would have given up long time ago..but the good thing is that sometimes the Lord shows me things in a dream before it happens..

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:02 am

and when i say this i mean..that there are people who try to stop me from operate in my calling...some serious issues

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:58 am

While I agree that not everyone has the same calling or anointing, I don't believe that it takes a special "anointing" to pray for the safety of a flight. I believe this does have to do with your role in leadership but maybe the Lord is trying to show you not to sweat the small stuff. Let God be your defender, don't worry about having to defend yourself. Leadership can be hard when there are others who attach for the wrong reasons or operate out of jealousy, but just remember that God is still the one flying the "helicopter". He will get you where you need to go if you put your absolute trust in Him and Him alone. People will always let us down, but God never does.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:37 pm

Rozes
Do you think you will be meeting someone in the future to kind of "take under your wings" so to speak and encourage/mentor them with their calling? Do you feel kind of upstaged or unappreciated by others (or God) when it comes to all that you've been doing with your calling and anointing? Do you feel like your efforts have been ignored?

Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:10 pm

thank you guys for all your wonderful insights.
Desiree: yes, i sometimes feel ignored.in a nation like the one i am living in and the step of faith that it takes to get things done.God honoured my faith and did amazing things..and to him i truly give honour and praise because my heart truly goes out to this nation .the call on my life is a mammoth one..i cant even begin to explain here. God uses the foolish and weakest things to confound the wise.i have been through heavy stuff..where instead of been appreciated...people begin to work against me..and it is so funny ..God always shows me what is happening in a dream...i remember once i was about to put on a promotion and i was about to ask someone to assist with a certain area..and then the spirit of the Lord spoke in a loud inner voice...` do it yourself!and i notice during those times the Lord would guide me by speaking in 2 me...sometimes in an audible voice...i know i am loved by God..i dont feel unappreciated by him for one moment and i am gettiing to the point where i dont care if i am appreciated by people or not..i just want to be obedient to God.at the moment i have a number of people under my wings..and i am happy to be there for them..because God loves them with an everlasting love...but i am at the point where i dont know who to trust anymore..i only can trust God..my pastor`s wife revealed something that i had spoken and prayed over with her in private..i forgave her..then forward to a few weeks ago..she did something similiar again...last year i had a dream where i saw a few people gossiping about me in church. to be honest , i have been faithful in the little that the Lord and entrusted me with and trying by the grace of God to be obedient to him..because obedience is better than sacrifice...i nearly gave up earlier this year..but the Lord gave me a supernatural sign..and i began to cry and repent and promised him that i wouldnt give up.as long as the Lord call me to this nation..i will stand because the batlle is the Lord`s!.altho appreciation is good..i despise glorification...i dont appreciate when people try to put me on a pedestal..i always like to be on nuetral ground..and given my calling..i sometimes realize people to that..most times i reject it..but at the same time i want to be careful of false humility...

Sunshine: I agree with you..i am learning to let the Lord be my defender...

Pam: thanks for your understanding

love& blessings

R

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:46 pm

People will always let us down, but God never does.

Great quote sunshine2--I CAN ATTEST! He'll never disappoint you!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top