REPOST: SKITTLES DREAM & whole lot more!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST: SKITTLES DREAM & whole lot more!!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:07 pm

Had a dream where it was dark and stormy outside and the scenery was black. I remember it was "lightning" and I didn't want to get soaked! I remember having a small bag of skittles in my hand and eating them as I walked along. I went underneath this large black bridge--which at one point looked like a large black umbrella-- and I saw a gigantic bag of skittles on the ground. I kept thinking, "skittles...taste the rainbow!" It appeared the bag was already opened and some of the candies were eaten because the bag was twisted up at the opening as if it were a garbage bag and it needed to stay closed). I walked past the bag twice, tempted to get some but then I didn't want to be greedy because I already had my personal bag of skittles and felt i shouldn't take any more. I picked up the large bag but then put it back down because I noticed a hole in the bag and water began to drip out of it.
When I walked into the building, a young woman that I know whose mother attends my church back hom asked if I had given her a gift yet? (A SPONGE BATH SET?) I didn't get her anything but I would if need be--just in cast others didn't. I wanted it to be a surprise so I said, "I don't know yet", to throw her off. She tried to talk to others (search for answers) for who had gotten her a gift. She walked out of view. I remember also seeing one of my younger siblings friends coming to visit her in a hotel. (This girl in real life has two children and is rumored to be now divorced) This girl looked different to me, she looked me straight in my eyes---just staring. She had a new boyfriend but I dont think she was still married to her husband (who graduated with me in real life) If she WAS married to the guy, she didn't act like it! She was naked when she came to visit my sister and she sat right on a bed while her boyfriend sat next to her. I felt it was odd that she didn't have any clothes on. Why didn't she have any clothes on? She was talking to my sister on her gray cell phone; she didn't appear to be embarrassed at all. She didn't have another baby like everyone thought or suggested she had. Later in the dream, the actor RYAN GOSLING liked me and was trying to get intimate with me (I don't know if we were intimate in the dream or not). He was soaked in water from the earlier rain outside and his hair looked wet. The movie: "THE NOTEBOOK" came to mind (he played 'Noah'). I LOVED THAT MOVIE!!!

kinda long. Any ideas my loves?!!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST: SKITTLES DREAM & whole lot more!!

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:54 pm

the rainbow stands for Gods promise...if you are tasting the rainbow you are indulging in Gods promises! THATS WONDERFUL! Do you know of someone else that has neglected the promises of God and you hate to see them go to waste?

also in the ryan gosling scene, it was raining and his name was noah......kindof ties in with the whole rainbow theme doesnt it? theres another promise of God you cant wait to taste!!!!!(i dont blame you) flower
love ya,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:23 pm

you are so insightful DAPH! I did think about that later: NOAH=promise (the ark). God sent Noah and his family peace and comfort concerning His promises! I don't like ANYTHING good to go to waste! I want alot of people to experience God's total peace, love and promises--but in the dream, I left it alone because I didn't want to "overindulge"--I wanted to save it for someone else! I guess in this walk, you don't want to force anyone to do anything--just pray that they'd come to know God for themselves! In addition, I CANT WAIT UNTIL GOD GIVES ME THAT SECOND PROMISE *wink, wink!
love you too
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top