This is a repost!! Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is a repost!! Dream

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:05 pm

My future helpmate!! again

LovetoworshipJesus on Mon May 25, 2009 5:15 am

I had a dream That I was working and I knew my helpmate was in the building with me, (or at least he was some where around me) I remember being busym but I knew he was there but I did check into it. Then I remember being in a car and I was driving and I had two different routes I could take and Before I choose the route I saw OPA LOCKA AIRPORT(which is local where I live). So I took the road goign straight and then the car went straight up in the air, and I was shocked then I was a lil scared because I did not know if I would land or get hurt. So I did land without getting hurt and I ended up at my deceased grandmother house( I remember seeing my cousin get of a car with dress on with a high split showing her legs. It look like she was posing at me. In the car with her was a lot of children.

in the dream I thought why is she wearing this dress around these children. Then I saw my future helpmate sitting on the porch with one of the deconess at my church. And he said to me I sent you an email. Then he said I have not talk to you since January. (I could not rememer what deconess was saying but she had a serious look on her face ans she was saying something to me but I could only see her lips moving. My helpmate had on a white longsleeve shirt with a vest and pants. look like the outfit was grey and he could wear this to church. So in the dream I was thinking I was wondering what the email said that he sent.

(ps I rcv another confirmation the other day bfore I had this dream while I was minstering to my hairdresser about my testimony and AS I was speaking to her the holy spirit confirmed my future helpmate again that he is coming real soon.) I need to hear only from the Lord!! THanks thumbs thumbs
[b]ILIVEFORJESUS!![/b]

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is a repost!! Dream

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Here are some thoughts on this dream...

Your helpmate is in the building where you work. When I am working in buildings in my dreams, it's always my work in the spirit. So I feel like God is showing you that your husband has been provided for in the realm of the Spirit, and you will see the manifestation soon. I would be praying for divine connections and orchestrations because this dream seems to be showing you that it is time, however, you knew in the dream it was time, but weren't "checking into it."

I'm not sure about the other parts of this dream. If anything more comes up, I'll let you know! I hope this helps!

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:07 pm

Cool!! thanks you!! I been pondering on this dream for the past couple of days. Thank you for praying for my helpmate and I. I know God will bring this to pass soon. I can not wait to blast everyone w the good news.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:10 pm

I am going to the post your post on the repost on thats says for the third time.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top