My sister's dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My sister's dreams

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:39 pm

My sister had two dreams that she wanted me to post for her, because she didn't know what to think of them. She has always been senstive to the spirit, so I think there is something behind it. Here they are:
The first dream, I woke up and walked out of my bedroom and the front door was wide open, and I said what the heck! I clearly saw my house, but there was a yellowish tone to the "air" i could see the white walls, brown furniture and the lady next door whose door was also wide open had on a turquoise colored gown and was holding her white dog. Then we got word that another building had been broken into and we looked out the main door where we could see the outline of a person in a robe on the phone in yellow light.

The next dream took place in a park by some water somewhere, i saw the green grass on small hills, the park was hilly and there were brown wooden park benches and a pavillion type thing and building that were either rooms or big bathrooms. I remember me and my sister killing at least three people and they were men and for some reason I think they were white me even though I dont remember ever seeing them. And we were hiding the fact that we had done it so we could stay at the park, and some unkown man was talking to us and somehow he figured out who we were and what we did.

Weird.....I know.

Any insight?

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My sister's dreams

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:18 am

TO add to that, my mother had a dream with my family in it, and we were all in Cleveland, Ohio. Dont know why, and she said my sister (the one that had the dream above) couldn't come, because she was so sick. And she was scared to go to the doctor because she had 11 warrants out for her arrest. I'm wonderin what is the deal...committing crimes, warrants for arrest???? Any insight?

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top