Demonic dream....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Demonic dream....

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:04 am

There was this woman in my dream....There was something about her that i did not like I was walking & she was talking to this man, everything was fine at first then the man became extremely afraid of her he has his hand raised like he was about to be truck down or something then he put his hand down & looked at her the woman seen me & I left. I seen her again her back was facing me She was a dark skined woman with black wavy hair that stopped in the middle of her back. i tapped on her shoulder when she turned around she did'nt have eyes she had everything but two eyes. In the center of her forehead was an eye it was black her pupil was white instead of black like it should be. At first, she looked very beautiful something about her was very inviting but then I became afraid I noticed if you looked directly into the eye, It pulls you in mentally (It reminded me of medusa, if you look into her eyes you turn to stone.) it terrified me & i knew she was a demon.... I fought it & managed to get away from her. I'm walking again & she's with a group of people there was this girl on the ground the woman was standing over her the girl was afraid she raised her hand to shield herself but then she too stopped fighting & looked at the woman. This woman could get into your mind & make you do whatever she wanted you to. The person became her puppet. She & the group of people started walking towards me i was wih two friends I felt like i'd known them for years, but when I looked i did'nt know their faces. The woman looked at me it like she was breaking into my mind because it hurt I remember saying "I rebuke you satan in the name of Jesus Christ! the blood of jesus is on me, satan you have no place here." As i was saying this prayer I was surrounded by a white light. anyone who was with me was'nt harmed by what she did when I was praying. The woman started screaming. she screamed like she was on fire & ran away. I kept seeing her where ever I went in the dream & when she looked at me she was angry & shaking. thinking praying

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Demonic dream....

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:30 am

OOOH, girl, you see what you see. God lets us see in the spirit like that. Just like that dream I had of three frogs in three little boys.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:00 pm

Dream of three frogs? in three little boys??? what happend in that dream?

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mummy on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:10 am

This seems to deal with addiction, people seem to be blind, they cannot see the -ve effects, because they're slave to whatever kinda addiction they trapped in. Some want to to be free, but can't help themselves.
Sometimes, you may be tempted to fall into it (You mentioned, it's inviting but later scary;) but you realise the consequences.
In the end of the dream, it shows you've grown spiritually, and can warfare against this evil spirit, it flees.
However, the temptation is still everywhere you go, the evil spirit behind it is angry because of you warfare against it, it is also afraid of you, because GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN YOU, THAN he THAT IS IN THE WORLD.
Always watch & pray

mummy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top