Dream of X-husband and a long coat and boots

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of X-husband and a long coat and boots

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:11 am

I had a dream I was at my x-husband parents house and his mom was upset and she was telling me about my x how he is not doing good and he is in colt. I could tell in the dream my X did not want me to know In the dream he was runiing a run like a mad man. I remember after his mom told me what was going on with him I begin to pray and cast out every unclean spirit by its name, and then I remember praying in tongues. Then I saw his step dad in the dream. it was like the mom was not happy with her husband neither her son. So after I finish praying his brother said you are going to get a ticket on your car. So I went outside to the car(which is not my car in IRL) only to find out I only had flyers on the car, but no ticket. So anyway I later had a conversation with the X I remember we he was in a burgundy van or truck and he said to his stepdad brought it for him. The X and I had a conversation I can not remember what the conversation was but I remember him smiling and I was smiling. I said something funny to him and we both laugh, I could tell by the conversation that we both felt like it was okay to be friends.

( by the way when I woke up at felt at peace with my X-husband finally. Sometimes evn though we move on and GOd has someone else for us.. there was a lil pain left, and i believe I got my finally healing. I am finally at peace wth my X-husband) Praise GOD) wait back to the dream lol!

NOw the dream switch and I was going look like a trip and I realize that I had one bed and some rooms had two beds and I saw this couple I was in their room and I said to them like dont be disturb me(in other words I was like they know they was not suppose to be in the same room becuase the man was like oh yeah one bed thats what I want.......... Then I the women whom I dont know said I am not like that(meaning she has no intention of shacking up. Then the women had theses nice long navy blue with lime green at the top of the boots. I said to her theses are nice, and she asked me if I want them and in the dream i was considering taking them. Then with the boots was also a matching long Coat which was very unique the coat is navy blue with lime green or around the neck of the coat. I was admiring both the boots and the coat.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of X-husband and a long coat and boots

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:45 am

The coat -- a new mantle of anointing perhaps? The boots -- new places to walk, walking in new things?

This seems to be a "healing" dream and the first part is the process that led up to that heart healing. You woke up feeling GREAT! That's because this healing actually took place through the dream -- it was an impartation of healing in the actual dream.

I think the whole thing with your ex being in a cult and running all the time is showing spiritual things. Is he an unbeliever? All of the people -- the mom, the brother, the step-dad, all seem to be tied into him and revealing different things about him. However, the effectual, fervent prayer of the righteous availeth much! You have been doing some praying for this man, or possibly for the situation in general and because of that this healing takes place and you now feel that things can be set right between you, opening the door of "friendship." I can't discern if this has happened or if it is things to come. I

The part where the ex brother-in-law said your car would be ticketed makes me think of like a condemning report against you. But God said, "There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus who walk not after the flesh, but after the spirit." (Romans 8:1) Perhaps guilt over the loss of your marriage, or maybe accusations from your ex or family members towards you. And this condemnation is not from God and therefore cannot stick to you, and this is shown by two things 1) this wasn't your actual car in real life -- not God's report about you 2) it wasn't even a ticket after all, just some harmless fliers. Why -- because no weapon formed against you shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17) So this "condemnation" that has tried to come against you (maybe because the relationship didn't work out, or for some other reason) is not God's report and therefore, cannot prosper against you. God is saying, "It's nothing! It can't touch you. Nothing shall by any means hurt you." That's why you woke up feeling so great after this dream. Does any of this hit home?

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:40 am

Perfect you are on point!! My thought exactly!! I think my x is a believer but he was back sliding before. I have not talk to him in awhile. Yes I sent many prayers up for him. And God has answered!! AMen I believe the friendship is comin because fo the healing that took place this morning I am ready to rcv his friendship!!(smile) Thank GOD) God BLess you

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:46 am

Oh good! I'm so glad that it ministered to you :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top