wierd dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wierd dream

Post by sweetdream on Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:07 am

Hope not a double post I wrote it out and tried to preview, had to resign in again, writing gone????????
this was the 1st of back to back car dreams bandaid

creepy guy i think blad, blackeyeliner, piercings demonic looking wants to attack my kids & i crying he's a little ways behind us I get my kids & i in the car i don't want him to know I'm scared. in hurry to get away floor pedal speed not really going, it's night,i'm in walmart parking lot. Drive away turn left, car coming @ me, floor it around car, now dirt offroading, racing along, a black guy crossing my path, his eyes get big he's surprised & jumps last second out of way.

next scene, i'm cleaning ex with babywipes hes filthy & I'm disgusted by the whole thing.

next scene, angelina jolie type actress, i have to chose which house my ex will live in, i chose my old house (I still own it in real life too, though not live in it) I didn't want him to have my new one.
he choose same 1 as i did & the rooms r rented i guess.

next scene, i'm laying on brown leather couch & someone wants to get back together what

back to rooms rented a guy & girl going on a date shes wearing a beaded dress, there is lemo to pick them up only they are already there and walk past lemo to party now they are a different person at party. Asian host wearing white christmas lights on her outfit :huh: & white christmas lights hung all around it feels warm,its nighttime outdoorish party. I almost forgot this part in notes, there is victor mature type actor there. I guess i'm there now i somehow leave and change i'm in casual clothes, i'm laying on floor on my side with elbow on floor head in hand. this lady comes up to me kneels down close to my face and says honey why are you here she doesnt want me there i think. her mom comes to help she says to her mom she's going to throw up. I'm trying to watch the party i'm annoyed i say you'd better hurry,(to the bathroom) so you don't throw up on yourself that would be humiliating in a "take a hike" tone of voice. the lady says oh mom while trying not to throw up.

next scene an actor saying they r confused going to talk to victor mature type actor guy and 2 other actors.
laugh wierd, wacky, :huh: :roflx: . :thankyou: :thankyou: 4 any help kiss happy dance :HiBye:

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wierd dream

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:28 am

This whole dream seems like it could have something to do with your ex or something that you were previously in union with, but are no longer. Perhaps him or this thing tugging at you and wanting to get back together. It seems like the dream may be revealing to you taht this thing is "unclean" or you feel that it is "unclean" and as a man thinketh in his heart so is he. So if you see it that way in your heart then that's the way it is to you. The way you feel about him (unclean, filthy) and maybe spiritually he is -- this could be revelation. Does he know Jesus? If not, that would explain it. You seem to know definitely at one point that you don't want him living in your current house (or life), and have placed him in the past (symbolized by your old house). However, at some point it looks like confusion sets in and you are maybe considering it. I think the whole last part of the dream with the wanting to throw up and the mom not wanting you there is all your inward struggle over this thing. It seems like there is nothing positive that could come out of reuniting with this past thing (or at least that's the way you seem to feel about it in your heart.)

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdream on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:24 pm

Wow, :bighug: I see some of that, :thankyou: , I do believe it's about the ex who attacked me curely in the past so yes he is very unclean vile even, because the creepy guy is behind me I believe that's him. The house sybmolism I hadnt catched, thanks!

I don't understand the confusion setting in could you comment more on that? The rooms rented aren't in my house but the old one.

The girl that comes up to me looks distressed that I'm there it's wierd how she asks me why I'm there and then she wants to throw up and I'm very take a hike mode, lol! . so the part about the girl wanting to throw up you think thats my feelings? then there are actors and someone wearing christmas lights??? :huh: lol!

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :bighug: rofl

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:15 am

Okay...I looked back through this dream and here are some things that stood out to me this time. The girl throwing up...sometimes that can be a verbal attack or outpouring of some kind on a person. So maybe this is someone verbally spilling their guts to you or in front of you. Does that sound like something that has happened recently in relation to your ex or something that you were formerly in union with? If not it could be "things to come."

The white christmas lights -- that's a positive symbol. Light is always positive in the Bible because it indicates God and revelation knowledge and insight. It's good that they were hanging in the room where you were. Christmas is also a good symbol because it's a celebration of the birth of Jesus, and is associated with spiritual gifts many times. The thing I'm a little unsure of is the Christmas lights that were on the oriental girl. How do you view oriental people? This may be a positive symbol to you. When I see them in my dreams, however, it's not positive because I usually associate them with foreign gods and foreign religions. Just something to think about...If that's true here in the context this is something that is not what it seems!

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdream on Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:37 am

:clap: yes I was verbally attacked! My ex made horrible false accusations against me in an attempt to take my daughter away from me, praiseGod The Lord is faithful & that net he set out for me he snagged his own foot in it!

I don't have any view I guess on asians, my dr is asian he's about the only asian person I really know personally. my husband & i have been to china, lots of false gods there, hmmmm thinking

There is a black person in the dream too??? :banghead:

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: happy dance thanks so much for your help!huggins

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:13 am

Black is rarely a positive symbol in a dream! Scripturally it usually symbolizes death, famine and sin. It's obvious from what you've told me happened with the verbal attacks regarding your daughter, etc., that God was showing you this attack ahead of time, as well as the outcome -- you win! The black guy jumping out of the way at the last minute...sounds like that is EXACTLY what happened. God is so good!

The dream was also showing you who your enemy is. This was a "demonic" looking guy. That's because we wrestle not with flesh and blood, but with principalities and power, and with the rulers of the darkness of this world, and wicked spirits in high places. (Ephesians 6:12) However, the enemy does work through people. Anyone who yields themselves to the devil can be used by him and it is obvious from this dream that your ex-husband has done just that.

Interesting about the "casual" clothes you changed into. I feel like that's you becoming casual and comfortable concerning this matter. It seems like the attack rose up against you when you least expected it. That's why that woman comes up and says to you, "What are you doing here?" like this is a place you should not be. That's when the verbal attack comes. Did the verbal attack seem to come out of nowhere, when you weren't expecing it?

Also, the actor guy...a person that is "acting" is not really being themselves. They are pretending. It seems like maybe there is something going on concerning your ex that is deceptive. Does that hit home at all? He is "saying" he's confused...maybe about you??? That could be the deception right there. It goes along with the oriental person wearing the Christmas lights. The oriental person representing false gods, something false...but that person is wearing Christmas lights. So this is something that seems to be one way, and truly is another way all together. Deception, deception, deception! This scripture comes up in my heart. "Be not deceived. God is not mocked. For whatsoever a man sows THAT shall he also reap." (Galatians 6:7) Sounds to me like God is revealing to you that there is about to be some reaping going on concerning some of the seeds that have been sown in ungodliness!

The dreamer always knows if the interpretation is correct. Let me know if any of this bears witness with your heart!

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdream on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:28 am

Wow, yes that does make sense. thumbs

No, I was not expecting that verbal attack or the people he used in the process.
Yes I am comfortable in a sense about this matter, God is in control. happy dance
I've had no contact with my ex. I wonder if that part with the Christmas lights is him telling the same or more lies??? Maybe the falseness is the way he protrayed himself in court during this process? Funny that you use that verse, I use it alot, I'm always saying no man mocks God. Your right about the reaping I just found out that he got an extreme DUI & I had told the court about his alcoholism & now there is very recent proof should I want to go back to court.

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: for all your help!!!!!!!!! :whew: :bighug:

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:28 am

You are so welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:13 am

The part about your ex struck me too--so I immediately thought this dream was about him. "why are you here"? Do you ask yourself that? Are you still wondering why he is still an issue for you?

He is filthy and you wipe him down. Even though he has done things against you (or maybe be in a current "sinful state") you have to be the bigger person and overcome evil with good and pray that God will restore him and make him new!

All things work out in the end for those that are of God (paraphrase-Romans 8:28). You don't have to fear bad news becasue God is with you!

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top