DWIGHT HOWARD FANTASY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWIGHT HOWARD FANTASY

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:35 pm

Everybody (as in friends and family and I) are in this room watching High School Musical 3 (which by the way was an actually good movie--so Caberet-which I LOVE! lol! ) All I can remember is sitting on a couch and Dwight Howard sitting next to me (he had on his 'home' white and blue jersey)! He was so cute! I just KNEW that he liked me in the dream, because we had good eye contact, relaxed smiles, and our bodies were facing eachother (his body language suggested, "openness" to me). He looked very comfortable and inviting. I just couldnt believe that the DWIGHT HOWARD--SUPERSTAR ATHLETE OF THE ORLANDO MAGIC (which by the way are in the NBA finals--yea!lol) would like me--I was so "ordinary" and he wasn't! I thought: atleast I'd be secure and it DEFINITELY doesn't hurt that he's saved IRL either!! :clap: ...In the next scene I remember having to get dressed and I picked up a t-shirt that was inside-out and I could make out the phrase: DONT SETTLE FOR LESS on the front of it. I knew I had to put this one on!!!

Any ideas?

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DWIGHT HOWARD FANTASY

Post by True Flight on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:06 pm

Praise the Lord.
Your husband is going to be a superstar in Christ.

Or maybe you ned to be all you can in Christ.
But I lean twords my first statement.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:26 pm

Singles are often encouraged to consciously think about what they want in a partner and then are also encouraged to develop within themselves those traits that a Godly partner should have. So I think the "DON'T SETTLE FOR LESS" phrase applies to both yourself (don't consider yourself ordinary (and settle for less than God's standard for you) develop the traits to become the wife to that Godly husband you desire) and your future mate..don't settle for less than a superstar in Christ.

Um, in this case I'm praying for you that this dream is literal... lol!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:41 pm

well put lola. Kinda what I wanted to say but I have such a hard time putting it as well as some of you do.
I knew exactlly what I wanted in a partner. So there was no guessing when I met girls. When the right one showed up I knew it.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:54 pm

True Flight, don't worry it will get better over time. I actually have a similar issue...I can 'see' what it is that I want to say, but sometimes it's hard to capture it properly/completely with words....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:01 pm

I thank both of you sweet girlies for the comments! I know ya'll have my back!! lol! I DO know what I want in a mate and I try everyday to cultivate those "royal priesthood' characteristics in my character! I can't wait until the package arrives!!

I WONT ACCEPT NOTHING BUT GODS BEST FOR MY LIFE!...it wouldn't hurt to have a real "superstar" as a mate either! *wink :cute: thanks for all you do

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top