Candy in a plate of milk.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Candy in a plate of milk.

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:52 pm

I dreamed that I and all my sisters were wearing expensive clothes and lots of large pearl rope necklaces. Our hair was ornately done. We were going from each others' homes, and there was alot of elaborate furnishings, very gold-toned, but not tacky?...My hair was longer than it is now, and I had a half french roll. My shirt was creamy white with ruffles, and nice slacks. I was making dessert for my sisters. I took a syringe full of some sweet sauce, it looked like that condensed milk, and I fulled a dessert plate with the sauce. Then I put broken pieces of candy bar on each plate, butterfinger, hershey bar, etc. That was the full dessert. But it was what each person liked. All this time, I was aware that someone was trying to spoil our dessert, but it was like he could not keep up with me. He was losing momentum, gaining frustration, and having real issues that was stopping him from following me. Then my friend called me to visit her, and i was telling her a time that I would be at her house, but I was taking my time, and she kept asking me when I was coming to her house...IRL, I now have trust issues with her, but I know she will be in my life later, because I dreamed of her as a major support system when I got married. So, after I dreamed that I had to stop and get gas, I woke up-mostly because my little nephew rolled out of the bed and hit the floor. He's a wild sleeper. When I read Cholette's post, I was tickled bouncing God is so awesome. :PTL:

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Candy in a plate of milk.

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:08 pm

Do you like to host parties and such in your waking life?

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:41 pm

I used to...I guess I still do, but these last couple of years ain't nothing to party about. lol

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:12 pm

Gee whiz, HisLightbeam, between you and Cholette I feel like I'm gaining five pounds today! lol!

As with Cholette's dream, I think these are sweet blessings but in this case you are or will be blessing your sisters through your service to them.....and nothing can hold back the blessings...not sure if you dream literal or not...these could be your IRL sisters or they could be your sisters in Christ....I'm hoping for the latter, those desserts sound good! And based on Cholette's dream with the caramel, I would have a Milky Way for my plate... Yikes, I digress again...sorry, let me get out of your dream now! lol!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:09 pm

LOL, very funny! It did feel like I was catering to them out of what I had. Like instead of it being for me, I wanted them to have what was mine. Ironically, I was speaking by chat to someone I haven't seen in about two years, and we were encouraging each other. But I am still remembering the dream of my sister running with me from a shooter as we were going from house to house. The houses in this dream were the same type of homes as in the shooting dream, only everything had iridescent light shining on it. There was no darkness here.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:15 pm

I was thinking similar to lola!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:03 am

wow, aces, i praise god, and will gladly serve my sisters what thw lod gives me to offer!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top