Protective Friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Protective Friend

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:01 pm

Hi everybody! I知 new to this site and I知 really excited about it. I致e been dreaming for several years, but I知 always learning more about interpreting them and how to be sensitive to the Spirit of God. I had a dream a few nights ago that I would like some wisdom and insight regarding. It has been on my heart ever since I had it. And while I do feel that I have some direction on the interpretation I would appreciate any wisdom offered.

In the dream I went on a trip with an old friend (Joe), that I am currently not in contact with, and his wife, my parents, and a couple of other friends that knew Joe and that I was friends with at the same time I was friends with him. We went to these log cabins, where I apparently also worked in the dream. Immediately when we arrived, Joe and his wife left the rest of us and went off and did their own thing. That night I was sitting in the cabin with my parents watching TV when I looked out the window across the way into another cabin. I saw a young couple in there and they were in bed. They had just been intimate and they were under the covers. I thought how strange it was that their blinds were wide open and I could see right into their cabin. That痴 when I noticed the only light in the room was coming from a model of a volcano, which was erupting. I pointed out to my parents that you could see into this cabin and we all found it very interesting.

Next Scene it was time to leave and go home and I was washing all the sheets from all of the beds to put them back on and leave clean. After I was walking and talking with my old friend, Dory, who I apparently had a misunderstanding with. I was trying to clear it up with her because she mattered to me. Just as I felt I was making progress, our friend Joy, whispered something in Dory痴 ear and she was all the sudden very angry with me. I knew in the dream that Joy had twisted something that I shared with her that was positive and good and made it into something I never intended. She told Dory that I said she was a 田ry baby and that is definitely not what I said. So Dory confronted me on it. I tried to explain and make things right but she would not accept it. That痴 when I noticed that the couple whose room I could see into was there also and they, too, were very upset with me. It was just one big misunderstanding.

Next scene I called my old friend Joe over the intercom (these cabins had intercoms that linked them together) to ask if he and his wife were ready to leave. I was still upset over the misunderstanding with my friends and explained to Joe and his wife that if I sounded upset it was not with them, but over a situation and some misunderstandings I was dealing with.

Next scene I was standing outside near an airplane with all of the people from the dream and we were loading it up to leave. My old friend Joe came and stood right beside me (his wife nearby) and asked me about the misunderstanding and what happened and if I was okay. That痴 when I noticed my sister, Suzanne, also nearby. I grabbed Joe by one arm and Suzanne by the other (I included her to keep all things appropriate since both Joe and I were married) and walked him away from the group to explain without being overheard and further misunderstood. As we walked and talked I explained to Joe about the misunderstanding and how I wanted to fix it and couldn稚 and how I only meant the best and positive things and yet it all got twisted. I also told him about seeing into that couple痴 room. As I explained he seemed to really understand and that痴 when he became protective of me. He put his arm around me to protect me from some of those 吐riends who were watching my every move. We would notice one of them looking at me and he would put his arm around me and lead me away. Also, his wife was staring at me in anger, and again, he protected me by putting his arm around me and leading me further away. I had nothing against the wife and couldn稚 understand why she was angry with me. It seemed to me she just didn稚 want Joe to have anything to do with me at all. Then Joe led me over to a Mexican lady who was preparing some food. He wanted to show me this. She was making enchiladas. As we watched her cook, I paused telling my story for the time being and he put his arm around me. We just enjoyed watching the lady cook. Then Joe bought me one of the enchiladas, and one for himself. We ate and talked some more and then he left to go get more money. He came right back and asked if I wanted another one. I said no and thanked him for the one he had already bought. Then he bought another one for himself. I was just getting ready to finish my story when his boss called him to come to work. He worked on the plane we were taking home. As we were loading the plane his wife was right next to him and I openly asked him when I might get a chance to finish telling him my story. He said he might be able to do it this day or that day. He couldn稚 decide because he was obviously extremely busy. So I told him not to worry about it and just to let me know when he was available. Then I expected him to get onto the plane with his wife and didn稚 know when I would be able to talk to my friend again. As I stepped on to the plane I noticed that Joe was right beside me and I was surprised. He walked me over to sit at a table. There were tables on this plane like in a restaurant. We passed by some of my friends that were involved in the misunderstanding, like Joy, and they tried to attack me verbally. But Joe defended me and I didn稚 have to answer them at all. Then we sat down. That痴 when I noticed Joe痴 wife go and sit down at a different table. She was Robin Williams now which I thought was interesting and I could tell she was mad at Joe. I asked him, 鄭re you in trouble? He said 土es. I felt horrible for him because I knew she didn稚 want him talking to me and he would have to deal with it. I told him 的知 SO sorry! I felt so badly over the situation, but there was absolutely nothing I could do. That was the end of the dream.

Back to top Go down

Re: Protective Friend

Post by sweetdream on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:38 pm

:coffee: Hmmm, I noticed the whole dream is people upset at you by no reason of your own, bandaid full of misunderstandings. They are really angry with you too. It makes me think Joe is Jesus, J & J, I'm wondering about joy, hmmm thinking It makes me think about the scripture where Jesus talks about they will hate you because of me. I've experienced this personally very recently. Just my thoughts. :HiBye:

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:50 am

I think Joe is literally Joe because there actually has been a literal misunderstanding with Joe and his wife and it does have more to do with the Jesus on the inside of me so I'm not taking it personally. So that was right on! THANKS! It does seem that there is a resolution to the misunderstanding coming that the dream reveals that is more positive than what I have already dealt with and that's the part that I believe "is to come." Thanks for the input!

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:29 am

does the symbol of the airplane stand out in anyway?

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:43 am

Just that it was the vehicle that we all took to get there and to leave and that my friend Joe seemed to work on it as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdream on Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:48 am

:PTL: Your welcome I'm so glad something clicked. :smile: Two other things stood on this time, Joe feeds you and he works on the plane that's your transportation, hmmmm. That's funny about Robin Williams too??? :roflx: :HiBye:

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:15 am

To me the airplane is the life in the Spirit! So I feel like this is showing God's orchestration. Robin Williams to me is a chamelion. He can play any part, do any voice, but you never really know who he truly is. Joe feeding me, I feel ike that's words. Does any of that seem right to you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top