Planets Aligned in A Cross

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Planets Aligned in A Cross

Post by KayC on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:21 pm

I had this dream early this morning, and it was so vivid and... well I'll just tell you. It was night time at my dad's house, and I was standing on his front lawn. Looking up into the night sky I say five bright planets, incredibly close lighting up the night sky, in the shape of the cross. The largest was in the middle and was circled with many smaller objects, like moons, or the rings of Saturn. One planet above, one below, and one on each side. Not much color, just incredibly bright. But they radiated something, so much energy it was harmful. I could feel something like electricity in the air and everwhere the light of the planets shown on my body I felt electricity, like touching an exposed electrical wire. It felt hot and painful like an electric shock, and it took my breath away. So bright and beautiful and amazing, but dangerous. I new if I stayed in the light of the planets too long I would die.
I went into the house and tried to get my family down the stair case to an inner room where we might be safe. They went but it was difficult to get my husband down there, he was small and young like a child and he wasn't paying me any attention. When we finally all got down the stairs I could see out the window there was a big firetruck driving behind the house. I went outside and flagged it down. The fireman told me he could fit maybe ten people into his truck. A crowd was beginning to form. I rushed to make sure my family and children were there to get on the truck, but my husband Matt wasn't there. Then I saw him down the hill, at the barn feeding the animals. I rushed to get him back to the truck in time. He was himself again, but he was very relaxed and didn't take me seriously. Still, he went with me. I noticed the planet formation was not as hot at this distance from it. There were people gathering on the roof tops to watch the incredible "show" in the sky. I knew they would die and that they would not listen to anyone telling them to get to safety. I became angry and said they were stupid.
I woke at that moment, in a strange position and completely energised (I never wake up energised :crazy: ) I was flat on my back, and my arms were next to my head with my hands flat palmed on my own shoulders, which naturally added to my sence of.... "what the heck!" It was all so vivid, and my first feeling when I woke up was, "wow, ok this was not just any dream." If this was from God, as I feel it could be, I pray he reveals its meaning. And any thoughts you might have on it would be welcome :HiBye:

KayC

KayC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Planets Aligned in A Cross

Post by unaday* on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:51 pm

This may signify the close coming of the Lord...is your husband saved?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by KayC on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:57 pm

Ya know, I kind of thought something like that, but why would the planets be so dangerous? Yes, my husband is saved thank goodness, and an incredible Christian man:) But he is extremely layed-back and positive happy dance .

KayC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KayC on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:28 pm

Ya know, I'm kinda nervous. Like it feels like a warning. But I just don't know, guess I'll have to keep praying. Fear of intimacy with the Lord? Afraid to get hurt? I think there is some definate fear of what will happen, like He might consume me with His glory? Seems silly though. Or maybe it is end times prophetic, worrying about getting everybody on the truck? Either way I can't get the cross aligned planets outta my head, like it's burned there wow

KayC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top