DESSERTS! DESSERTS! And MORE DESSERTS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DESSERTS! DESSERTS! And MORE DESSERTS!

Post by Cholette on Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:31 am

I had this dream last night and it's pretty much self explanatory, but I wanted to see if you could pick up anything outside of what I felt about it. I was in this restaurant at a round table with a group of girls. We were eating food and then the one of the girls pulled out this centerpiece that looked like a plate on stilts and put it in the center of the table. She said that the desserts were going to be put on the plate and the tray underneath the legs, we were to put a penny for every dessert we wanted to taste. I remember taking out my wallet and pouring out all of my coins. I had a lot of dimes and nickles, but I was able to pick out some pennies...but the scene switched over to us being in the same restaurant, but now all of the desserts were on this huge roller trays (like bread trays in a bakery). There were SO MANY different types of desserts...sliced cakes and pies on plates. Each rack that held all of these desserts had a name on it. The plethora of choices was quite overwhelming, but I went to a rack that was called "PROSPER" and ate the most awesome slice of cheesecake that had caramel chunks on top and was so creamy and sweet. I remember taking it back to the table where I sat down and ate it.

I know you are salivating right about now, but could you wipe your mouth and help me out with this one.... flower Hehehe!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DESSERTS! DESSERTS! And MORE DESSERTS!

Post by lola21st on Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:02 am

Cholette -

ljkliedmmmph...(chomp, chomp)....kdkjfm erphemnsnh...mmmm, hol on eh mi'ed...ow, that was my tongue! lol! rofl (I'm so going to the Cheesecake Factory soon.... lol! )

One question...how did you feel about this and how did you feel about the girl who brought the sweets? (ok, I guess that was two questions...:-))

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:06 am

lol! lol! Ohhhh girl...I spit out my water all over my desk when I read your tongues!!!!!! You are funny!!!!

I had not feelings, per se, about the girl. It was almost like I was out with the girls having lunch or dinner. All I can say was that I was HAPPY to be where I was...especially with the cheesecake.

I think I will go to Cheesecake Factory TODAY!!! LORD JEEEZUS!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:35 pm

This is definitely a good dream! So many good things were being laid out before you. Every kind, color, flavor that you could imagine and YOU GOT TO PICK!! I think that's the most important part. You have access as God's little girl to pick whatever you want at His table of goodness! There is no wrong choice because it's all good things :) The fact that you picked from "prosper" says that it's God's will to prosper you and He has a bunch of choices laid out before you.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:55 pm

I agree with Sunshine2 that this dream is about receiving blessings.

But I wanted to learn about your feelings in the dream because in some cultures (e.g., some African cultures), receiving food from someone else isn't a good omen. It's a sign of potential deception, being put under someone's influence. I've also seen in a couple of dreams from my friends that it did play out this way so while in the past I completely discounted it, I'm seeing that there may be some truth to it...Is it biblical? Well. there is some scriptural support (e.g., Isaiah 5:20, Proverbs 20:17, Proverbs 27:7 to a lesser extent) but I tend to think these cases are where you don't know the server in the dream AND you feel uneasy or feel like it's too good to be true (because it might be)...and then in those cases, you still have to look at all of the other elements of the dream to form the interpretation...

Having said all of this, receive the dream as a dream of blessings and think of me when you have that caramel cheesecake today! lol!

BTW, I had a similar dream several months ago...going into a bakery that sold chocolate delicacies...I chose to believe they were little blessings in that case as well... thumbs

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KayC on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:32 pm

:yes: Oh boy, nice dream! Now I'm hungry:)

KayC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:46 pm

Oh boy!!!! Thank you sooooo much. I knew it was a good dream because I did feel good and when I woke up, there was a song playing in my spirit that said it was my season to be blessed...God is Good!

Did anyone have any suggestions on what the coins represented? Why pennies?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:16 pm

you're right...I'm dreaming of some chocolate right now!!!lol....This is definitely a good dream and all I could think about was, "fully satisfied" (Joel 2:26). This is what God says will happen for us. He says in the old testament that when the "new harvest comes, we'll have to make room for it because we'll still be eating off of last years"! MAKE ROOM, you have a lot of delicious choices to pick from!!lol

God has prepared a table before you! Desserts are a "comfort food"--in your case much "prosperity" is coming!!!

"On this mountain, the Lord Almighty will prepare a feast of rich food for all peoples, a banquet of aged wine--the best of meats [in this case desserts] and the finest of wines."-Isaiah 25:6

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:42 pm

yeah lurdys great sounds,, :clap: um did u see homer simpson there?? rofl happy dance huggins ,,ok i see u pouring ur selk in2 ur business,,thats the wallet bit,,ur investment is small..each job u do requires a small investment,,then later u r eating the fruits of ur investment/labour,,and it will grow,, :clap: :clap: good 4 u sweety.. huggins um i like whip cream wiv my dessert mmmm :thankyou:esply caramel cheesecake.. :clap:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:15 pm

Yes, that makes sense Dreamster! thumbs

um, I don't get the Homer Simpson part...I haven't watched an episode in years...the movie is probably the last 'episode' that I've seen... :oops:

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:31 pm

ohh lordy ,luirdy..homer wood be there cos theres a trukload of food sweety,, lol! :clap: u really shooda knowen duh rofl :happydance:i guess u were ''caught up'' in ur cake and didnt see him,, lol! lol! lol! love u ,,just as u r,, :roflx: :roflx: :roflx:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:38 am

mneklhdpphmmph, kehshnmhehummf, mmmfd, whe di juh say? Sorry, mouf's full... lol! lol! rofl

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:35 am

:zipit: I shouldn't eat them...must...not...eat them...!I could just backstroke in that caramel sauce!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:06 pm

rofl rofl rofl ohh homerlurdy that was wild.. :crazy: :roflx: :roflx: ..amen sista litebulb idea :a pool of caramel sauce,,ohh lordy :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:im in.. :clap: :clap: :clap:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:18 pm

Sorry for causing ya'll to lust after the caramal sauce and sugar stuff especially you Dreamz... hee hee

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:58 pm

lol! i guess i'll just hav2 roll wiv it,,,or in it,, happy dance happy dance happy dance bubblegum somethangs r just unavoidable,, :crazy: :crazy: :thankyou: holla... :roflx: :roflx: kiss huggins

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:10 pm

Well, I might not make it to the Cheesecake Factory there still is dulce de leche Haagen Daas ice cream in individual servings at the supermarket...that will satisfy the sweet tooth yet not go crazy overboard... lol! lol!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:02 am

u kno how 2 keep me in shape sweety,, rofl rofl rofl huggins kiss flower im just not sure wat that shape is.... :crazy: :crazy:

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top